UW 2022-2023 Application cycle

7 minutes ago, CassieE said:

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ I’m going stir crazy!!!!! I don’t even know when we’re suppose to know. 

For Tacoma and Seattle, people announced receiving their invites for the second round of interviews the afternoon/evening of the Wednesday prior to the first round of interviews. Spokane has their first interview session this Friday, so…

5 minutes ago, K36PrePA said:

For Tacoma and Seattle, people announced receiving their invites for the second round of interviews the afternoon/evening of the Wednesday prior to the first round of interviews. Spokane has their first interview session this Friday, so…

So you’re thinking today then? Lol….man I hope you are right!!!

14 hours ago, Pca2Pac said:

Hi guys, for those who got the acceptance call and applied to the Graduate program, how long did it take to hear back or receive a “decision”? TYIA

I recieved the acceptence call October 11th. I recieved the packet on the 13th, filled it out and submitted the graduate application by the 14th. It took a couple of days but when I checked on my application on the 17th I was able to submit my deposit and enroll. I have not heard back from the PA program yet with any further details.

3 minutes ago, MadiA said:

I recieved the acceptence call October 11th. I recieved the packet on the 13th, filled it out and submitted the graduate application by the 14th. It took a couple of days but when I checked on my application on the 17th I was able to submit my deposit and enroll. I have not heard back from the PA program yet with any further details.

So you interviewed, then got accepted, then officially applied to MedEx?

12 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Any accepted Tacoma folks interested in starting up a facebook group? I'm just so excited and I'd love to start getting to know everyone over the next 8 months while waiting for the program to start.

Continued good luck to everyone still awaiting their interviews and decisions!

I would love too! I just learned about this forum, otherwise I would have been connecting with people sooner. 

We had an interview together, I'm one of the Madison's that was there😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadiA said:

Ahh thank you so much lol anxiety lowkey taking over me from waiting😅

3 hours ago, Ferret said:

Any accepted Tacoma folks interested in starting up a facebook group? I'm just so excited and I'd love to start getting to know everyone over the next 8 months while waiting for the program to start.

please do it. I’m not very familiar with Facebook otherwise I’d start one. 

On 9/22/2022 at 12:48 PM, KatieElizabeth said:

Hey all, I revised my interview dates post from last year to show the progression through the application cycle— that is, the general order of interviews. Hope this helps!

2D3F1AD5-159E-4C40-80D6-1B4518B4C72C.jpeg

@CassieE if we add the dates you were given from MEDEX and what we know has been announced we have a tentative interview timeline for the year:

Sea 10/28

Tac 11/4

? 11/18

? 12/16

? 1/6

? 1/20

Hope this helps for some of you who are waiting still!

• Like 1

Interviews are almost always on Fridays. Invitations go out 1 month prior, +/- 1-2 days. Acceptances are usually 1-3 business days after interviews. So “day of the week” really has nothing to do with invitations or acceptances. Given that 10/18 has come and gone, I don’t expect there will be an interview for any campus on 11/18. 11/25 is the day after Thanksgiving, so there won’t be any interviews that day. I would expect that December 2, 9, and 16 would be the only possible dates for interviews that month because of holidays. There should be interviews for Seattle (3rd round) and Spokane (2nd round) during December. There’s a slight possibility of Anchorage in December, but I anticipate both there and Kona will be in January, likely the 6th and 13th. That would leave January 20th for a catch-all.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, KatieElizabeth said:

Interviews are almost always on Fridays. Invitations go out 1 month prior, +/- 1-2 days. Acceptances are usually 1-3 business days after interviews. So “day of the week” really has nothing to do with invitations or acceptances. Given that 10/18 has come and gone, I don’t expect there will be an interview for any campus on 11/18. 11/25 is the day after Thanksgiving, so there won’t be any interviews that day. I would expect that December 2, 9, and 16 would be the only possible dates for interviews that month because of holidays. There should be interviews for Seattle (3rd round) and Spokane (2nd round) during December. There’s a slight possibility of Anchorage in December, but I anticipate both there and Kona will be in January, likely the 6th and 13th. That would leave January 20th for a catch-all.

MedEx specifically gave me the 4 dates above and told me that those were the “remaining interview dates” for this cycle. 11/18, 12/16, 1/6, 1/20. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/19/2022 at 12:12 PM, Ferret said:

Thank you! The interview session seems pretty long! How much of that time would you say was spent actually being interviewed?

I’m in the second round of Tacoma interviews. Thank you!

15 hours ago, Noplacelike said:

Thank you! The interview session seems pretty long! How much of that time would you say was spent actually being interviewed?

I’m in the second round of Tacoma interviews. Thank you!

I interviewed for Tacoma on 10/6 and got accepted.  There was 3 separate interviews, 45 min long each. It's a group interview with 2 interviewers and 3 applicants.