UW 2022-2023 Application cycle

HELLO EVERYONE. 

Current MEDEX student Anchorage class 14. I hope everyone is doing well and I wanted to wish everyone good luck on their upcoming interviews. This is a very stressful time for everyone. Embrace it and have fun with the process. You will all do great. Looking forward to meeting anchorage class 15 when you get here.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mypathtoPA said:

I am getting pretty anxious as I still haven't received interview invite for MEDEX Anchorage? Anyone else in the same boat? I wonder if they are all sent out and I will be the one weeded out 😞 

I think they have one more round of interviews for the catch-all session scheduled in late January! Notifications should be sometime next week I would think? 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 10:36 AM, LadyPliny said:

I think they have one more round of interviews for the catch-all session scheduled in late January! Notifications should be sometime next week I would think? 

Do you know what the catch all interview involves?  Does it mean after this interview, you could be placed at any one of the different program locations?  Thanks.