MBKU 2022-2023 Application Cycle

57 minutes ago, Maded62 said:

Just go an interview invite but can’t see where to choose the date or between online or in person. Is anyone else having this problem?

Have you logged in? One you login go to "PA Students" tab, then click interview.  Do you think it matters if we do Oct vs November interviews? I can't decide! 

40 minutes ago, CaliPA91 said:

Have you logged in? One you login go to "PA Students" tab, then click interview.  Do you think it matters if we do Oct vs November interviews? I can't decide! 

Thank you, It finally popped up. I went with an October interview I couldn’t wait another month thinking about it. 

3 hours ago, Maded62 said:

Just go an interview invite but can’t see where to choose the date or between online or in person. Is anyone else having this problem?

Did you figure it out? It's a bit confusing. After you log into the portal, click "PA Applicants" tab,  then on the left vertical menu, click "3-Interview". This is where you'll get a drop down menu for their interview dates. Hope this helps! 

5 hours ago, bookclubpa said:

personally i like to just interview sooner than later

Yea, my bday is 10/22 so I'll do 10/28 to be safe. I have about 2 weeks to prep. (eek!) I'll book my flight and hotel, if anyone is going on 10/28 LMK! Also, people waiting for interviews, it seems like a second group should be invited after this first round from what I'm reading! 

Edited by CaliPA91

50 minutes ago, CaliPA91 said:

Yea, my bday is 10/22 so I'll do 10/28 to be safe. I have about 2 weeks to prep. (eek!) I'll book my flight and hotel, if anyone is going on 10/28 LMK! Also, people waiting for interviews, it seems like a second group should be invited after this first round from what I'm reading! 

Congrats ! Do you mean after this first round of interviews is done ? 

Hey you all! Congrats to everyone ! I got an interview invite yesterday and I am so excited since it is my first choice but I am having trouble deciding ! Debating if 1) it is better in person or online. I currently live in Hawaii so a bit of a trek and planning and 2) if it is better to interview earlier rather than later. Ideally I would do the November 28 in person since I will be in California then anyway but I am worried it is too late since that is the last interview date they have. I feel like I will be more prepared though too if I do later. If I do earlier I have to figure out how to get off work at the hospital and I will have just finished a surf camp so don’t feel like I will be as well prepared but I want to give myself the best possible chance.   Anyone have thoughts on this ? Or know ? What is better? Or any people that have previously got in can speak to this ? Thank you! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dwayne said:

What I heard is that an interview does not guarantee a spot! And that there are 3 batch of interviews. So you have to nail the interview to get the spot because they interview about 200- 300 people then go from there. It is a tedious process. 

Yes of course! The interview is one step closer to getting accepted. I interviewed at Stanford and Samuel Merrit last cycle and was waitlisted for both 😢 I'm hoping 10/28 goes well, I would have chosen 11/28, but I have a wedding and baby shower on the 26th.