MBKU 2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, Dee44 said:

I’m not feeling so optimistic anymore 🥲

You guys should not feel defeated yet. This is only the beginning of their interviews. My first cycle was last cycle, I applied very very late to one school (after interviews had gone on for months), and I STILL got an interview and was accepted. So do not lose hope just yet! It is very very common for schools to send out interview invites in batches. They send out a batch for the first dates, then they will send out a batch for the second set of interview dates and so on. Keep the hope ❤️ 

• Like 7

On 10/11/2022 at 1:48 PM, vivmag said:

Congratulations!🤩

Can I ask when you applied and your stats please? 

So sorry it has been a busy work week. While I don’t feel comfortable sharing my GPA I will share this:

Submitted: Mid-July

-PC: 5,024+ hrs (EMT and worked frontlines of COVID with deployments)

-HC: 1564 (Cardiology Research and ER Volunteer)

-Shadowing: 40 hr Virtual + 66 hr in-person
-Volunteer: 42+ hrs
-LOR: 1 DO, 2 Professors, 2 Supervisors

-Leadership/Extracurriculars: Pre-Health clubs+ FT Student Athlete + Worked PT during undergrad

Not one to compare myself because everyone’s journey to becoming a PA is different but a friendly reminder that you are all worthy and to remain hopeful throughout the process 🙂

Edited by AceAdapts