MBKU 2022-2023 Application Cycle

49 minutes ago, dwayne said:

How was it? Do you feel confident? What if the people they interview does not make the cut! Wouldn’t they have to have more interviews? Some people got interviews in January.

i think it went well! i'm not sure what would be the answer to your second question unfortunately, so can't say

yea they said last year they had interviews from December-February, but this year they wanted the interviews earlier so Oct-Nov so they could let people know their decision before the end of the year

2 hours ago, bookclubpa said:

just had interview today! what they said is the interview dates that are listed are all that are available, which are done at the end of november. we would then hear acceptances  from after thanksgiving to december

Someone had said previously that the only interview dates available now are end of November so would that mean it’s reached the end of invites ? 

1 hour ago, Dee44 said:

Someone had said previously that the only interview dates available now are end of November so would that mean it’s reached the end of invites ? 

That I’m not sure about 

the dates go until the end of November and it’s still October so maybe they will still send out more to fill out those last dates

but yeah, they said they’ll let those who interviewed know their decision from after thanksgiving to December 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Alishanicole said:

I applied in early July and haven't heard anything back as of yet. To those that have interviewed, how did it go? How long was the interview process? What was the format they used to conduct interviews? I'm also wondering for those in this forum, is this your first cycle applying?

My first cycle and I also have not heard back ! 

18 hours ago, Dee44 said:

Does anyone know if more interview invites are going out currently ? Or if there were any rejections sent out ? Waiting is so tough 

Waiting is so stressful. I feel like I'm checking these forums multiple times a day as they seem to be the only way I get information as to what's going on. I hope they will let us know something, one way or another, soon. I haven't seen anyone post about rejections.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Alishanicole said:

Waiting is so stressful. I feel like I'm checking these forums multiple times a day as they seem to be the only way I get information as to what's going on. I hope they will let us know something, one way or another, soon. I haven't seen anyone post about rejections.

I feel you on that, I check the forums daily at least several times a day and it's killing me haha

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 9:22 PM, dwayne said:

I am sorry what were some of the questions?

I can’t share the questions unfortunately friend, but I can share that they ask you questions catered to you and your application. Everyone in my group got different questions. I would say the questions are extremely similar to Savannah Perry’s book: The interview guide. Honestly, it’s questions you can find on any pre-PA guide! 🙂 

• Like 1