MBKU 2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 10/26/2022 at 12:00 PM, prePAmama said:

Anyone feel like they had better answers/examples to their interview questions? 😞 I’m so sad I let my nerves get the best of me. 

I totally feel you on this one 😢 i defintely had better stories to add on to my answers but completely blanked on them a couple times dues to nerves. Try not to be too discouraged, maybe you did better than you think you did 🙂

On 10/25/2022 at 2:36 PM, NJCPA said:

Just got my denial. Sad cause I interviewed with Ketchum last year so I was hopeful about interviewing again 😞 Goodluck to everyone else!

Did they put you on the waitlist after your interview last year? Asking bc I’m planning on applying again next year 

On 10/25/2022 at 10:49 PM, creamcheeese said:

For those have have interviewed already on 10/22, what does the "Interview in a Group Panel" mean? Is this a group interview? Or an individual interview with a panel of faculty?

Also, it says we have lunch with student ambassadors. Are these "student ambassadors" current PA students? 

I was wondering this as well about the group interview or is it a group panel of faculty? Hoping someone can provide some insight! TIA

18 minutes ago, Kiki2202 said:

I know they only have one more interview for 11/28 before they start making decisions. So if you don’t get called for that interview you may be able to be considered if they do not fill their class. 

Thank you for the info! MBKU is one of my top programs so I’m so anxious waiting to be pulled of the waitlist to interview 🥹

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaNiBee said:

For those interviewing yesterday, they said we would hear back this week about acceptances ! Fingers crossed ! Good luck everyone ! 

I thought it was by next week? Either way, I’m ready to find out! 

1 hour ago, Kiki2202 said:

Just got an email to submit a survey about my interview and my heart dropped lol. The wait is killing me 😭

Same 😭 my fitbit showed my HR was racing 😂

Edited by CaliPA91