Delaware Valley University

58 minutes ago, Lolita said:

Anybody gotten off the waitlist to interview?

Those of us who’ve interviewed haven’t gotten our decisions yet. I was on an interview WL before though and that program waited to see how many seats they had open after a round or two before hitting the interview waitlist. Or so it was explained to me. But Del Val may do things differently.

Just now, prepagal17 said:

me too! did they say for sure this week or beginning of October?

I was told “before the end of the month”. But I’m also very aware this is a new program and there may be final touches being put on the admissions process. So I totally get if it takes a bit longer and with the background of the staff, I have no worries. 

Hello!

Just wanted to post a quick personal update:

Submitted 8/7/21

Verified 8/13/21

Received 8/20/21

Interview invitation 8/26/21

Completed both interviews 9/14/21

I decided to do both interviews in one day because it was just easier for my schedule. They were roughly 4 hours apart so it didn't feel too rushed. Great experience overall! It felt more organic and conversational than most interviews. This program is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to learn in a small group, hands-on learning environment. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks for me but I marked my calendar for 10/12/21 to hopefully hear something! Best of luck to everyone applying! There is a school out there for all of us 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Luke92 said:

I interviewed earlier this week and they said they’re finishing up interviews this week (end of Sept). We should be hearing back first week of October or the following week after. 

The length of time you wait for a decision is relative to when you interview. Not an earth-shattering observation but it does gives credence to the “2-4 week” turnaround mentioned in the info session video. 

I'll start the FB group! I'm so stoked!!! This was my #1 program despite it being a developing program. I was in shock, then hysterically crying and now just SO STOKED!!!

Facebook group will be as follows (we can always change the name! Just want to make it asap ahah):

Delaware Valley University Physician Assistant Trailblazers (since we're the first cohort!)