Delaware Valley University

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 2021pabound said:

To those of you that sent in applications early, did you notice the requirement that you must have a letter of recommendation from a PA or physician? I could've sworn there was nothing on their website that said anything about this but I may have over looked this requirement😅  

Yes, it has always been a requirement for their program. I went to the PAEA-Virtual PA school fair in April, they gave a powerpoint with their requirements. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, prepagal17 said:

For the question, "Please describe any specific aspects of the Delaware Valley region that interest you to potentially study in this community or maintain employment in the area upon graduation. "

What did you guys include? I need some ideas!

I just mentioned the mix of rural, urban, and suburban areas provide a variety of opportunities for success for myself and my family 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 7:22 PM, 2021pabound said:

To those of you that sent in applications early, did you notice the requirement that you must have a letter of recommendation from a PA or physician? I could've sworn there was nothing on their website that said anything about this but I may have over looked this requirement😅  

Honestly, I didn’t even see that! I only have NPs references and got waitlisted for an interview. So maybe they have a bit of wiggle room?