Delaware Valley University

2 minutes ago, futureexcitedpa said:

Hi everyone,

I was accepted to DelVal and am very excited for the program - it seems like a great fit and the program directors are great. Is anyone else worried about the accreditation status? Not hearing back until July-ish means we must commit to this program with the possibility of not being able to attend if they do not receive accreditation..

Advice? Thank you!!

You gotta accept the uncertainty. no way around it. 

But….the staff and faculty come from established PA programs. They know what they’re doing. And EVERY PA program has at one point been “developing” and “provisional”. In fact, schools are popping up constantly. So trust the process and dive in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, medic1210 said:

You gotta accept the uncertainty. no way around it. 

But….the staff and faculty come from established PA programs. They know what they’re doing. And EVERY PA program has at one point been “developing” and “provisional”. In fact, schools are popping up constantly. So trust the process and dive in. 

Couldn't agree more. I have absolutely no concerns about this program because I can't see any reason why it would not receive provisional accreditation. I have the utmost faith in the program and the faculty so just try not to worry about it too much!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Who did you guys email with any questions or concerns because l sent a message to the email listed on the schools page on CASPA but haven’t received anything back. Been about a week now. 

21 hours ago, pa321 said:

Who did you guys email with any questions or concerns because l sent a message to the email listed on the schools page on CASPA but haven’t received anything back. Been about a week now. 

a few months ago when I reached out to that email address, I waited 2 weeks for a reply. They were very nice and apologetic that it took that long to respond but I think they are just very busy. Can anyone here help you with your question?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 9:25 PM, mich17 said:

Got an email yesterday afternoon asking if I wanted to be put on their “Interview Standby List” for their next round of interviews scheduled for January 

I wasn’t ask to be put on a standby list. They just told me next round of interview was January 2022. Wonder if it was because I submitted so late.

On 11/16/2021 at 6:49 PM, FUTUREPAAA2022 said:

I wasn’t ask to be put on a standby list. They just told me next round of interview was January 2022. Wonder if it was because I submitted so late.

I got the same email and I submitted 3 weeks ago 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Futhrepa202155 said:

I am wondering why they would still be conducting interviews because I got an email stating the class was full snd I was on the waitlist.

Every program interviews and accepts more applicants than seats due to natural attrition. They select other programs, etc. I would *guess* if you interview at this point it may be for the WL but newer programs from my understanding tend to have more WL movement than established programs. Now, these are unprecedented times and programs are more competitive than ever so take that with a grain of salt. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, pa321 said:

I just got an interview offer!!

they said they will email me links to schedule it within the next week!

Awesome! 

Remember, take a breath and have fun. It’s an enjoyable interview and staff is friendly and fantastic. They are absolutely the biggest selling point for the program in my opinion. 

24 minutes ago, medic1210 said:

Awesome! 

Remember, take a breath and have fun. It’s an enjoyable interview and staff is friendly and fantastic. They are absolutely the biggest selling point for the program in my opinion. 

Thank you! I chose next Thursday. I’m both excited and nervous. 

9 hours ago, sstatts said:

Were you placed on a waitlist for an interview earlier in the cycle? And then invited to interview? Congrats!!

I was not previously on the waistlist!