Delaware Valley University

Guest ChicPA1

I decided to decline my interview invitation due to another unexpected acceptance! (It feels so weird turning down an interview after multiple cycles trying to get them). I hope this bumps one of you off the interview waitlist! good luck 🙂

Guest FuturePA897

Has everyone who is interviewing only received one invite? I know we’re supposed to receive two separate invites, and I’ve been waiting for the second. 

Guest FuturePA897
7 minutes ago, medic1210 said:

Second interview scheduled. Doing it a different day than my other. Break it up I suppose. 

I scheduled them for the same day, but now I’m wondering if I should break them up haha.

Absolutely fantastic. Super conversational. Very easy-going interviewers. Have a good feeling about this program and the staff working hard to make it stand-out.

I won't give away questions asked but my only hint is be yourself. Let the authentic you be who shows up for interview day. Nobody is out to "get you". They really care about getting to know you.

Good luck!

Edited by medic1210
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aneisha2288 said:

Congrats guys!

For those who interviewed, did they ask traditional questions?

None of the questions were out of left field. I can’t stress enough to relax, be authentic, and dig deep to ask yourself why you want to be a PA. 

My interviewers were absolutely spectacular. I’m praying for the A here by far. 

• Like 1

I just had my interview with Shannon. I was super nervous at first and even told her that LOL but she was really kind about it. Agreeing with medic1210, the interview was really fantastic. It didn't feel like a one on one interview but more of a conversation. Its super relaxing and as a hint: be yourself. Shannon told me and from the vibe I got, they want to know YOU. They already read your application and know about your academics achievements and healthcare experience but they don't know who you are. So don't panic if they ask for a situation and you don't have a healthcare one, a personal one is equally acceptable. 

I also hope I get accepted here. DM me if you have any more questions. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1