2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, Jul92 said:

Is anyone having trouble activating the LIU account?

yes! i had some difficulty at first, but in the acceptance email at the bottom it gives you an LIU ID and thats what you input for social security number when creating your account! i know, it was so confusing but it ended up working for me!!

1 hour ago, CBPAstud said:

yes! i had some difficulty at first, but in the acceptance email at the bottom it gives you an LIU ID and thats what you input for social security number when creating your account! i know, it was so confusing but it ended up working for me!!

Thank you so much 😊 

Hi everyone! Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted so far! I interviewed on 10/26 as well but I haven’t heard back yet (not even for a rejection). Is there anyone else in the same boat? I remember hearing from current students during the interview that they all heard back at different times too so I’m not trying to feel discouraged. But I’m just curious! Thanks guys 🙂 

20 hours ago, RBfuturePA said:

Hi everyone! Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted so far! I interviewed on 10/26 as well but I haven’t heard back yet (not even for a rejection). Is there anyone else in the same boat? I remember hearing from current students during the interview that they all heard back at different times too so I’m not trying to feel discouraged. But I’m just curious! Thanks guys 🙂 

I’m in this situation too, we just have to keep up the hope 🙂 

23 hours ago, RBfuturePA said:

I’m in this boat too. It sucks but hopefully we get good news back soon 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, RBfuturePA said:

Also waitlisted 😓

Are you waitlisted because the program already filled their seats? Sorry, I'm just confused with how this works. I emailed them about my application and they said applications are under review until Spring 2022 but I'm feeling discouraged as I haven't heard anything from them since I applied in August. 

4 hours ago, PrePA20222 said:

Are you waitlisted because the program already filled their seats? Sorry, I'm just confused with how this works. I emailed them about my application and they said applications are under review until Spring 2022 but I'm feeling discouraged as I haven't heard anything from them since I applied in August. 

Hi! I don’t think seats are filled yet because I saw that they still have another round of interviews at the end of this month? But I asked about the earliest time I could hear back and they said any time between now and summer. I understand, I also feel really discouraged because I was hoping to hear back before the end of the year. Let me know if they give you any more info! 

2 hours ago, RBfuturePA said:

Hi! I don’t think seats are filled yet because I saw that they still have another round of interviews at the end of this month? But I asked about the earliest time I could hear back and they said any time between now and summer. I understand, I also feel really discouraged because I was hoping to hear back before the end of the year. Let me know if they give you any more info! 

Hey! I was also waitlisted. Did you happen to ask if the waitlist is ranked at all?