2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

What's the time frame for interview notifications and interviewing for LIU, does anyone know?

Out of curiosity, did anyone who got the misfired acceptance email received any subsequent confirmations or interview invite? I submitted 8/26 but I didn't get a confirmation email since that incident and idk if I should reach out to ask.

Edited by Reyyy
clarification

5 hours ago, Reyyy said:

What's the time frame for interview notifications and interviewing for LIU, does anyone know?

Out of curiosity, did anyone who got the misfired acceptance email received any subsequent confirmations or interview invite? I submitted 8/26 but I didn't get a confirmation email since that incident and idk if I should reach out to ask.

I haven’t received anything since the error email but they said it was supposed to be a confirmation not an acceptance, so i’m assuming it’s that. I submitted september so i wouldn’t expect an interview invite until later 

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2021 at 8:07 PM, moonlight568 said:

does anyone know how to contact admissions, I saw a name, Brittany on this forum. Is she an admissions advisor there? I have tried emailing bkln-PAStudies@liu.edu several times with no reply. Is there anyone else I can try emailing with my questions?/

That's the same email I used. I emailed them 8/22 about to verify my HCE/PCE, no reply. I followed up on 8/26 and they replied to me on 8/30. I asked a second question and I got an answer on 9/3. Looks like it takes about 3-8 days to get a reply. 

Here's the phone number 718-488-1505, though I haven't tried calling them.

Edited by Reyyy

On 9/24/2021 at 2:18 AM, RBfuturePA said:

Also! Are there any info sessions or resources we could use to find out more about the program ahead of time? e.g. alumni/current students, info about the teaching styles, cadavers or other possible resources to offer? I couldn’t find anything on their website and wanted to ask here before emailing them!

Thank you 🙂

Hey! Just wondering if you ended up emailing them and what they said? Also looking for additional resources on the program!