2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

Just starting this thread for the new application cycle.

Good luck to everyone! 

For those who have gotten interviews already:

- Can you share you stats and PCE experience/hours?

- FIrst time or reapplicant?

- When did you submit, application verified and interview request/date? 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, redrocket54 said:

Does anyone know if the GRE is required for this application cycle since it was waived last cycle?

"Completion of the GRE by CASPA APPLICATION DEADLINE (January 15). There is not currently a minimum score set by the Division of Physician Assistant Studies for this examination. Our GRE Code is 2369."

I believe they do require the GRE. I sent in my scores

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 4:09 PM, aspiringpa01 said:

Hi all, submitted my application on 7/14 and still have not gotten confirmation from LIU on receipt of my application. Looking forward to hearing updates, good luck everyone!

Did you get a confirmation yet? I submitted and got verified a few days after you and I'm still waiting for a confirmation email as well 😕 

6 hours ago, gabmar said:

Did you get a confirmation yet? I submitted and got verified a few days after you and I'm still waiting for a confirmation email as well 😕 

Unfortunately no, nothing yet. It's a little strange because I have gotten at least a confirmation email from all the other schools that I've applied to, but it also hasn't even been 2 full weeks since I've submitted to LIU yet!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, aspiringpa01 said:

Unfortunately no, nothing yet. It's a little strange because I have gotten at least a confirmation email from all the other schools that I've applied to, but it also hasn't even been 2 full weeks since I've submitted to LIU yet!

Well it's good to know I'm not the only one in this boat! I've received confirmation emails from every school except LIU, Upstate, and Nova Fort Laud. so hopefully LIU will get back to us soon!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 10:05 PM, Moshie said:

Hi, It looks like the application due date is in January? is this accurate? Wondering why so late and if so is it rolling ?

I believe that it is not rolling admissions. From past years it seems interview invites don’t get sent out until December.