2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

On 11/18/2021 at 10:49 AM, RBfuturePA said:

I didn’t ask! I guess I was hesitant to, but honestly I’d also like to know! Just to give me peace of mind if I should keep my hopes up.

Hi! For those that got waitlisted did they give you any insight as to why? Did you feel as though your interview went well?

On 11/30/2021 at 1:14 PM, Jupa17 said:

Does anyone know what type of grading system LIU has? Is it grades or P/NP? I wasn't able to ask during the Q&A session ;-;

I’m a current PA student at LIU! There are no pass/fail options for any testing. You must obtain a score of 74 or above on every assignment, otherwise it is considered failing. Feel free to ask any other questions !

On 12/3/2021 at 9:42 PM, AspringPA814 said:

I’m a current PA student at LIU! There are no pass/fail options for any testing. You must obtain a score of 74 or above on every assignment, otherwise it is considered failing. Feel free to ask any other questions !

Do you know if acceptances are all sent at once?

12 hours ago, moonlight568 said:

@AspringPA814are you sure it is that way this year too? from what I am seeing either you get accepted 2 days after the interview date or they waitlist you and send that email out few weeks from then. 

Has anyone here interviewed this cycle and gotten NO response from them yet?

I interviewed on the 30th and still have yet to hear back