2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

12 minutes ago, PrePA1003 said:

Right!! So would this me like interviewing? Or like direct admissions? And are they reviewing our old application or new one?? (Reapplicant over here)

Idk whether or not it’s direct admissions. It’s really close to the start date though 🤷🏻‍♀️ It makes me wonder how long their initial waitlist was 

and I think they’re reviewing the old one? I’m not sure but I only applied during the 2020-2021 cycle and received the email

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ftpa18 said:

Did anyone who chose to do the re-review, get an email back? Any update on that? And do you know if there is an interview too? 

Anyone try calling the phone # or texting it? 

I did not receive anything back. I’m guessing tomorrow for sure.

1 minute ago, Zleora said:

So if i accept the offer that means i will no longer be considered for fall 2022? What if I don’t get accepted to fall 2021 after the review? Will i be reviewed for next year?

I was wondering the same. I would definitely want the chance to be considered for fall 2022 also!

13 hours ago, ftpa18 said:

Did anyone who chose to do the re-review, get an email back? Any update on that? And do you know if there is an interview too? 

Anyone try calling the phone # or texting it? 

No, I didn’t try calling/texting the number. Just want to say good luck to you all - I know it isn’t easy. This is the first school I heard back from about a chance for a possible interview. I am actually in the process of applying to nursing programs. I applied to PA programs back in October 2020 so I was very discouraged about re-applying. No one ever said adulting would be this hard!

9 minutes ago, RR091994 said:

No, I didn’t try calling/texting the number. Just want to say good luck to you all - I know it isn’t easy. This is the first school I heard back from about a chance for a possible interview. I am actually in the process of applying to nursing programs. I applied to PA programs back in October 2020 so I was very discouraged about re-applying. No one ever said adulting would be this hard!

Same here, applied in 2020 with no interview requests. And this email was my only hope of getting into any PA school. 😞