UTRGV 2021-2022 Cycle

I emailed Amanda today withdrawing my acceptance due to being accepted into a program much closer to home. I hope this has opened up a spot for another well-deserving PA hopeful out there. And to those that don’t get in this year. Keep your head up and keep applying. This was my third cycle applying and I had 4 interviews with two acceptances so far. There is still hope for you all!💕

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ggtz97 said:

Hi all, I received an acceptance yesterday at 7pm:) My CASPA was verified august 25 and I interviewed on november 16.

Question for those who have received acceptances: did ur email say the acceptance was “conditional” upon final approval from the dean and the graduate college? 

Yes, mine did!

19 hours ago, ggtz97 said:

Ok cool, i was just wondering if that was normal lol!

how long after accepting did u receive a response? i sent an email confirming my acceptance last night to amanda vargas but have not heard anything back..

Don't expect anything til Monday as they are currently out for Winter Break/Holiday Weekend... They sent an email about it last week (i guess they might have sent to accepted students only?). To answer your question, I received a confirmation from Amanda the day after accepting my offer. 

On 12/30/2021 at 5:33 PM, ggtz97 said:

Ok cool, i was just wondering if that was normal lol!

how long after accepting did u receive a response? i sent an email confirming my acceptance last night to amanda vargas but have not heard anything back..

Sorry I forgot to reply! I actually denied the acceptance and I did not get a response until January 3rd.