UTRGV 2021-2022 Cycle

7 minutes ago, Destinee said:

I just got an email about graduate scholarship and grant opportunities for UTRGV. I interviewed, but haven't been accepted or rejected yet. I was wondering if anyone else got this email.

I did too! I got excited for a second and then I saw it was just a scholarship opportunity. When did you interview? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, VicPA said:

Hi guys! I was accepted a few weeks ago, I was wondering if anyone would want to start a Facebook group so we could start to get to know our classmates? 🙂

There’s one already!! The admin is the president of the didactic class. Not many people have joined just yet 😅

I think they sent the wrong link in the email, but I looked it up and found it as UTRGV PA Class of 2024

1 minute ago, JaimeR said:

Received an invite to interview 12/03 I responded to confirm but have not received any email back. Did any one recieve an email after confirming their invite?

Yes, I got one the day after responding to my invitation to confirm the date and time. If all slots are filled by the time you reply, they give out a new one.

Those who received invites. When did you guys get verified? Is this program rolling admissions?

12 hours ago, tacostuesdayze said:

Got an interview invite for 12/7, super stoked!!! 

15 hours ago, pastudent0822 said:

got an interview invite for 12/03 but got re-scheduled to 12/10 spots got filled!

On 11/29/2021 at 7:30 AM, BB20212022 said:

Received an interview yesterday afternoon for 12/03!! Super excited! 

On 11/28/2021 at 2:02 PM, MarrePA said:

Just received an interview invite for 12/03! Best of luck to my fellow interviewees 🙂 

5 minutes ago, JaimeR said:

Anyone know how many spots are left I know they accept 100 but just curious to know how many have been accepted

I’m not sure there’s a way to know how many people have accepted the invitation to be part of the cohort. A positive sign that there is still space is that they are still inviting people to interviews.

Best of luck in your interview!

1 hour ago, CN0517 said:

Has anyone that has been accepted noticed that the portal status said accepted before receiving a email? 

No. In my case, I got an unofficial acceptance email first. Then, they said that I should wait a week or so to receive the formal acceptance from the graduate college. I got an email saying that a decision on my application has been made, and that’s when I noticed that it changed from pending to accepted, and got the option to accept, decline, or rescind.