UNTHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, janessafowler said:

Did anyone get charged twice while submitting their payments? I received an email indicating that my payment hadn't gone through so it requested that I attempt it again and it looks like I was billed twice on my bank account. 

I just got a refund email - I would check to see if you got one 🙂

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 10:31 AM, MaddieQ said:

Hey all! 

I received a confirmation email from the school confirming my application and requesting a 50 dollar application fee. 

nice! what was the email address or title of the email? i'm worried i might have missed it / it went to spam

10 minutes ago, PrePA765 said:

Does anyone know if UNTHSC sends an “under review” email and when they will start sending out interview invites? Thank you. 

The day they sent out the supplemental fee link (06/15) there was an information session, and when asked, it was mentioned that they will be reviewing/sending out invites next month. Hopefully that is the case!

Edited by Mmass713
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2021 at 12:32 PM, tacostuesdayze said:

Thank you, I was getting a bit worried. But here’s to another day of $50 saved! 

I was verified on 6/16 and sent an email today just to check on the status of my application, as I had not received any sort of email confirmation. I was told that they have continued to have errors and issues sending out emails. The kind admissions officer confirmed they received my application and CASPER and sent me the payment link manually. I would recommend doing the same after waiting an appropriate amount of time!

Edited by blandry
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arina257 said:

Hey all! Did anyone also get an email with instructions and a link to access UNTHSC student portal? I typed in the username and password but it didn’t work so I don’t know if the email was just an error.

Yes I got the email as well. Did you click “activate account” after inputting your login info? After clicking “activate account” it worked for me. Hope this helps! 

17 minutes ago, bmed10 said:

Yes I got the email as well. Did you click “activate account” after inputting your login info? After clicking “activate account” it worked for me. Hope this helps! 

Whoops, should have read the email more carefully, it worked! Thank you!!:) 

59 minutes ago, unicornsUT said:

Did anyone just get the supplemental link without submitting their CASPA? I just got it and thought it was strange because I’m not sure if I’m going to apply yet but it already says “Thanks for your application.” 

Yes it happened to me one time with a different school when I was still filling up all my applications back in May. If you are not sure that you will be applying then I will definitely save the $50. Some schools will send the supplemental link to applicants whose applications are still in progress, unverified, and verified (ofc).