UNTHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

53 minutes ago, prepatx said:

Did anyone receive a confirmation email from the office after reserving their interview slot?

I received a confirmation email from the website used to reserve the interview slot! UNT said they'd send an email a week before the interview regarding details with the link. 

5 hours ago, rhk98 said:

Congrats to those who got an interview invite! Do you guys mind sharing your stats?

At time of application- cGPA: 3.94 sGPA: 3.92 PCE: ~650 as a hospital CNA ~200 HCE/volunteering, 300 research, 45 shadowing 

3 hours ago, browens3pa said:

It appears those that got interview invites for the first interview dates applied before July 1st. That matches up with what the email said atleast. Anyone that applied after July 1st get an invite? Also anyone that did get an invite what were your available interview dates?

There were three dates available- 9/10, 11/5, 12/10! And each day had two time blocks of ~ 40 students each 

6 hours ago, anxiousaf said:

There were three dates available- 9/10, 11/5, 12/10! And each day had two time blocks of ~ 40 students each 

So if they are letting you all select your interview date, does it mean it is pretty much game over for people that have not received anything? I am just curious because the other school I will be interviewing in the next weeks only sent ONE batch of interviews where we could select our interview slots as well. During the informal session, they mentioned if you did not receive the invite, it's a rip as they will not be any in the future.

So supposedly they have sent it to ~240 students and I am not even among them. Oh well, i guess. I feel like a 🤡 now...

12 hours ago, amazingIam242 said:

So if they are letting you all select your interview date, does it mean it is pretty much game over for people that have not received anything? I am just curious because the other school I will be interviewing in the next weeks only sent ONE batch of interviews where we could select our interview slots as well. During the informal session, they mentioned if you did not receive the invite, it's a rip as they will not be any in the future.

So supposedly they have sent it to ~240 students and I am not even among them. Oh well, i guess. I feel like a 🤡 now...

If you don't mind me asking, is the other school you are interviewing at in a few weeks a Texas PA program? My CASPA was verified on 6/21 and I have not received any interview invites. I have been keeping up with all of the forums for the Texas programs on here.. just wanting to know which school I can cross off of my list 🥲 I have been trying to not get discouraged, but have found it to be very difficult 🥲

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, mgarrison said:

If you don't mind me asking, is the other school you are interviewing at in a few weeks a Texas PA program? My CASPA was verified on 6/21 and I have not received any interview invites. I have been keeping up with all of the forums for the Texas programs on here.. just wanting to know which school I can cross off of my list 🥲 I have been trying to not get discouraged, but have found it to be very difficult 🥲

Based off of last years cycle and posts there were interview invites from July all the way through September. I wouldn't worry too much. They are on rolling admissions and will continue to process applications and send out more invites.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, browens3pa said:

Based off of last years cycle and posts there were interview invites from July all the way through September. I wouldn't worry too much. They are on rolling admissions and will continue to process applications and send out more invites.

One of my good friends who just started at UNT (woohoo!!) didn't receive an interview invite from one program until January/February and she was still accepted there too. Trying to think positive! 

• Upvote 1