University of Tampa 2021-2022 Application Cycle

The first cohort graduated end of last week so I think that pushed everything back. They haven’t confirmed with anyone about the interviews sent so I once they confirm and see who turned them down they will send more invites out to get to 120. Then make an interview waitlist after that. This is just a guess though, unless u get rejected your in the running.

• Like 2

On 12/22/2021 at 7:53 AM, breeanne26 said:

I just want to make sure there has not been any update yet on interview confirmation? I have still not received a phone call or email confirming an interview date and I want to make sure it is not just me. Thanks! 

I emailed and they said I should be hearing soon. I selected January 7th so I have booked everything in anticipation of this date. 

On 12/23/2021 at 1:52 PM, Jennajenna said:

Does anyone know UT's interview style? 

Hey its MMI (multiple mini interview) style. You rotate into different rooms with a different question/scenario in each room. I really liked this style compared to the traditional interview style because it gave me multiple chances to make a good impression. When preparing I focused on having a system for answering the questions instead of preparing for every single thing I could be asked (YouTube was good for this).  Also making sure I thought about the obvious "traditional" questions as well.

I recently graduated from the program so if anyone has any questions feel free to message me! Good Luck!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FloridaFuturePA said:

Just got a call from Raven King for an interview this Friday. Very last minute but thankfull anyways! 😊 i didn’t receive an email confirmation yet though. Does anyone know the process or if it’s in person or virtually? 

How exciting!!! Congratulations !!!!! 🤗🤗🤗 I am actually interviewing with them on Friday as well and I am scheduled to go in person. 

Hello group,

I was also invited for Friday and did get an email. The instructions are to be there at 0700. 401 W. Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, FL 33606. Please report to the second floor of the Graduate and Health Studies Building for those driving parking is in the Thomas parking garage. 

Best of luck to everyone,

Dayker

• Like 2

Hey guys I'll be turning down the interview for another acceptance in Texas. That should free up one more spot for anybody wanting it.

I submitted mine very late September. Did take PA-CAT (3rd quintile on everything except 5th quintile chemistry which is my major anyway). Received invite December 10. Was supposed to interview January 7.

Good luck! I know how stressful this process is.

• Like 1