University of Tampa 2021-2022 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, Nkpa20 said:

I just submitted my deposit, everyone check your spam as my email went there. Enter your email and reset password then follow the prompts on main page to submit. 

At what point were you able to submit your deposit? I was finally able to login and see my formal acceptance letter but no where to accept or make a deposit? 

25 minutes ago, Nkpa20 said:

@Klhurt the top of the page will have the formal letter and admissions decision then I went back to main page and under the application checklist it gave me the option to submit payment.

Hmm.. I do not have that option once I go back to the main page. I will keep refreshing and if not call tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, Ciscokid said:

We should start a WhatsApp chat. 

We have a GroupMe chat and the official Facebook page for the cohort that I will be adding you to as you pay your deposits and contact me that you’ve paid. The best thing to do is text me at the number I provided above in the other post so that I can use your # to add you to GroupMe. 

Edited by Mac1973
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 12:39 PM, fingerscrossed8 said:

Congrats to those accepted! Are interviews/invites basically over? Has anyone received any rejection email?

I emailed and Raven said all the interviews are completed. So I’m guessing they’re just sending out decisions from the past interviews and rejection now. Was pretty hopeful from someone’s post that the school will extend invitation on the 11th, thinking they’ll send more interview invitations but I got the confirmation from Raven on the 11th. 😕

• Like 1

On 2/13/2022 at 6:01 PM, npepa said:

I emailed and Raven said all the interviews are completed. So I’m guessing they’re just sending out decisions from the past interviews and rejection now. Was pretty hopeful from someone’s post that the school will extend invitation on the 11th, thinking they’ll send more interview invitations but I got the confirmation from Raven on the 11th. 😕

Ugh thats so sad. I was pretty hopeful too and I haven't received anything either. Thank you though!! Best of luck with the rest of the cycle!

Hello all! Just a reminder to anyone that got in and paid or will be paying your deposit by Friday. Please reach out to me ASAP. You can look through this thread for my contact info or DM me through the forum messaging system. I need to get you added to the 2022 cohort social media pages. Thanks! 

Chris McCaskill 

• 1 year later...