University of Tampa 2021-2022 Application Cycle

13 hours ago, BRIB2021 said:

I applied Sept 8th, got my interview last Friday. Did NOT take the PA-CAT. 

I also didn’t get a phone call, I emailed to see if maybe I missed the call…. 
The interviews will be in person. 
I will be flying in from CA. 

By any chance did they respond to your email? Congrats btw!

1 hour ago, Emilybotfa said:

It says all interview invites will be sent out by the 17th… needless to say i’m anxiously checking and refreshing  here and my email 24/7!!

I checked last year’s sub and if it’s anything like that then they sent out all 120 invites on friday and interview waitlist invites should be rolling out soon. A lot of people on the waitlist were invited later in the month so let’s stay hopeful!! 

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2021 at 7:11 PM, BRIB2021 said:

I applied Sept 8th, got my interview last Friday. Did NOT take the PA-CAT. 

I also didn’t get a phone call, I emailed to see if maybe I missed the call…. 
The interviews will be in person. 
I will be flying in from CA. 

Hello…as far as I can remember nobody called me last year prior to interviews so I’m not sure where this came from? The only phone call we all received as a cohort was the phone call we all got post interview once we were selected to attend. There’s an off chance that Christina Hill or Ms. Beasley might need to call someone for some reason or another but it’s not SOP. If you got invited, everything will be handled through email in most cases. 

Edit:  ….unless something changed as far as how they are conducting interviews this cohort compared to the cohorts in the past. That could have happened too. If you guys got an email or something saying they would call then I guess they’re calling. News to me. Was the email from Christina Hill in Graduate Admissions or someone else? 

Edited by Mac1973
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mac1973 said:

Hello…as far as I can remember nobody called me last year prior to interviews so I’m not sure where this came from? The only phone call we all received as a cohort was the phone call we all got post interview once we were selected to attend. There’s an off chance that Christina Hill or Ms. Beasley might need to call someone for some reason or another but it’s not SOP. If you got invited, everything will be handled through email in most cases. 

Edit:  ….unless something changed as far as how they are conducting interviews this cohort compared to the cohorts in the past. That could have happened too. If you guys got an email or something saying they would call then I guess they’re calling. News to me. Was the email from Christina Hill in Graduate Admissions or someone else? 

Hey! So the interview email with the survey (the link we use to select our interview date) specifically says that R. King will reach out to us individually by phone 48 business hours after making a date selection. I haven't even received a confirmation that my response was recorded or anything like that. Just makes me nervous lol so I submitted my survey a second time just to be safe. But it sounds like nobody has gotten confirmation so it's not just me. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rachels91 said:

Hey! So the interview email with the survey (the link we use to select our interview date) specifically says that R. King will reach out to us individually by phone 48 business hours after making a date selection. I haven't even received a confirmation that my response was recorded or anything like that. Just makes me nervous lol so I submitted my survey a second time just to be safe. But it sounds like nobody has gotten confirmation so it's not just me. 

Wow! Ok. R. King isn’t anyone I’ve ever dealt with.  We were handled exclusively by Christina Hill up until the day of our interviews. That whole process is completely different from how they handled it last cohort for us. Good to know…I’ll just keep my mouth shut then and just hope you guys get your phone calls ASAP. 

22 hours ago, breeanne26 said:

I took the interview invite email to read that we would hear back from UT regarding interviews 48 hours after the 12/17 deadline to allow others to respond. I did not understand it to mean that we would get a call 48 hours after submitting our response. But that is just my interpretation. 

Good morning,

Perhaps you are correct @breeanne26. Has anyone received any phone calls yet? According to the email today would be the last day to complete the acceptance survey. 

3 hours ago, Nat97 said:

I applied in the end of August. I also did not take the PA-CAT, and the interviews will be in person. I was sent four interview dates to choose from and will be interviewing January 7th. The interview invite was sent via email.

Did you receive a phone call or email from Raven King then today? Or whoever will be reaching out to interviewees? Thanks! 

• Upvote 1

I was placed on the interview waitlist and just received an interview invite today! I will be declining, however, as I got in to a different school, but thought this might give hope to others on the waitlist. I also did not take the PA-CAT. Hope my interview spot goes to someone who has this amazing program at the top of their list! Goodluck everyone!

• Like 1