2021-2022 Application cycle

15 hours ago, vboura said:

I was going to ask the same thing! Refreshing my inbox like a crazy person.

Reading through the forum from last cycle, it looks like Stanford holds two interview sessions per applicant? So when they mention they are sending the second round of interview invitations in October, does anyone know if that is in reference to a new round of applicant interviews, or a continuation of interviews from the "September" invites?

Hang in there everyone. ❤️

i'm not entirely positive, but i remember seeing on the website in the summer that first round interviews were virtual and second round was in-person, so i'm guessing they're two interviews per candidate! But all are virtual this year

My interview is in the morning, I think they were randomly assigned 

1 hour ago, ylu95 said:

I just received an invite as well! My interview time is at 7:15 PM Pacific Time. Do the rest of y'all have interviews in the evening as well? Just thought is was kind of odd. I live on the east coast so I'll be interviewing at 10:15 PM...

3 hours ago, yonkyikes said:

I received a "we cannot offer you an interview at this time but have put you on a waitlist for an interview". Is this the same rejection others have gotten or is it a different rejection? Thanks!

It’s different. Mine clearly said “we regret that we cannot offer you an interview this year.” 

On 10/4/2021 at 2:41 AM, amazingIam242 said:

Was not an easy decision to make since I received the interview invite on Friday. However, I have just officially declined the invite via email and hopefully another qualified applicant ends up getting it especially if you are on the interview waitlist. Wishing you all the best. I was an out of state applicant. 

Super thankful for people like you.. I received an interview offer yesterday after getting the waitlist email last Friday. Thought I didn't have a chance. Good luck to the rest of y'all!!

• Like 2