2021-2022 Application cycle

On 10/14/2021 at 10:28 AM, JessLPrePA said:

Does anybody know how many interviews there are for each candidate? It says interviews are 20-30min each but it doesn’t actually say how many that would be 

They talked about that and sent out a recording of the informational session if you missed it. If you didn't get that, I'd email the program.

Got an email a few weeks ago that I expected to be a rejection since it said "cannot offer you an interview spot at this time" and said I would be on a waitlist for interview spots.

Today I received an email that said that I was in a group of highly competitive applicants that they wished to interview but did not have enough spots to, and to apply next cycle. Anyone else receive these two emails?

3 hours ago, CaliPA91 said:

Has anyone finished their interview yet? If so, did anyone get a call back? I had mine on Monday.

Not sure how I did, as most of its a blur because I was so nervous! 

I wouldn't expect to hear anything for awhile. They still have to finish interviews.

Edited by AZFuturePA

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, arz98 said:

I received an acceptance call yesterday morning! I still can't believe this really happened! I interviewed on 10/27, and they called me around 10am😊 Just a heads up, the call was not from the Stanford/Palo Alto area in my case! 

That’s so exciting congrats! Did Dr. Butler call? Was anyone called who interviewed 10/25? 

20 hours ago, CaliPA91 said:

Congrats!! That’s so exciting and now I’m super nervous lol. What time did they call, and when did you interview? Thanks! 

They called once around 12:45 pacific time on Tuesday and I missed their call. They did not leave a voicemail and I could not call back, as it was a generic Stanford number, so they called again the next day around 2 pacific time!!! I was called by Dr. Nevins who interviewed me! I interviewed on Oct 26.

Edited by blandry
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, blandry said:

They called once around 12:45 pacific time on Tuesday and I missed their call. They did not leave a voicemail and I could not call back, as it was a generic Stanford number, so they called again the next day around 2 pacific time!!! I was called by Dr. Nevins who interviewed me! I interviewed on Oct 26.

Thanks for the info! Happy for you all! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dotcomtm said:

I got the call on Nov 15th from Dr. Nevins! Accepted ❤️

Congrats! When did you interview? I’m wondering if they called everyone last week. I know they sent out rejections last week too, and it’s been radio silent for me so I’m thinking they’re still deliberating or I’m on the waitlist.