Interviews?? 2012-2013

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found this forum, I was also invited to an interview at the end of October. I'm actually in Jacksonville for a different interview tomorrow. Anyway, got a call from Cathleen last Tuesday. I'll be seeing some of you in a few weeks! I'm very excited because UF is my #1 school!

Congrats to all who have made it in or gotten an interview! I'm going crazy myself just hoping I get the call for an interview. UF is definitely my top choice considering it's been my home for the last 6 years since under grad. I'd hate to leave :sweat:... I currently work with a recent graduate who was also at the open house in the spring. She has absolutely nothing but wonderful things to say about the program, and has been so encouraging. Woodsters you gave me a lot of hope for reapplying when you spoke as well (I can only hope to be as lucky!) I'll have my fingers crossed and hope to report back with good news. So far I had an interview with Keiser, and one with South in Tampa next week... maybe I'm on a lucky streak?? Come on Cathleen....feel free to call anytime!

Looks like a few calls went out today! I got one as well. I'm a very happy camper this afternoon.

Thanks for the tip Woodsters, the special ringtone/vibrate worked like a charm. The main Shands number (352-265-0111) is what you will see on the caller ID. Luckily my micro lab had finished and all I had to deal with was a very perplexed lab partner :D

Best of luck to everyone still waiting and congratulations to all who have heard!

There are three interviews left: October 29, November 19 and December 3. No one except the faculty knows how many seats are left. However, there will always be at least as many seats left as there are people in a given interview session. Some of the people who have been given seats will choose to go elsewhere as well so if you interview you have better than a 50:50 chance of getting in. Good luck.

There are three interviews left: October 29, November 19 and December 3. No one except the faculty knows how many seats are left. However, there will always be at least as many seats left as there are people in a given interview session. Some of the people who have been given seats will choose to go elsewhere as well so if you interview you have better than a 50:50 chance of getting in. Good luck.

Archived