Interviews?? 2012-2013

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It went very well. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. The orientation was very informative and the group exercise helped calm down and relieve some of my stress. Also, the dinner was a great experience. It was great being able to meet and talk to all of the first year students and get some inside tips and advice. Overall, I'm very impressed with the campus, faculty, and the program as a whole. Hopefully, after my interview, they will feel the same about me :)

Well, I'll give you all the credit then lol I just got back home after a 10hr drive back to Nashville so I'm pretty exhausted. I feel like I did pretty well with all 3 of my interviews. I was quite nervous at the beginning, but, like you said, everyone was very relaxed and conversational so that made it much easier for me to calm down. Everyone answered all of my questions, and I have a much better understanding of the program for sure. Of course I have no real clue, but from how everyone spoke with me during and after the interviews, I feel decently confident that I'll get a call soon hopefully. I'll keep ya posted and thanks again for everything :)

Yay Cody - do I still get credit :-) HA!

To everyone else waiting to hear... what I've noticed in the past is they do their best to field the class by the Friday before Christmas break (December 14 this year). And even if they don't here's what will happen - if you get in, you'll get a call. Otherwise, you'll get a letter in the next month or so stating you are either on the waitlist or you were rejected. If on the waitlist, the "waiting game" begins as you wait for others to decide they don't want their seat. There's no time limit on how long you might be expected to wait - it could be as late as the first week of class (early July).

Best wishes to all those who have interviewed and are still hoping for a seat. Keep me posted!

I got the call late this morning, as well! Can't wait to meet all my future classmates. Those accepted should request to join the FB group so we can get an idea of who everyone is! :) I believe the link is on the 7th or 8th page of this thread. Congrats to those accepted and good luck to those still waiting to hear.

They usually pick 30 alternates. I doubt you'll ever know which # you are. The year I started they only went 6 deep on the alternate list. The following year they went 17 deep. It just depends. The waiting game truly begins now and you'll never know when that phone call will come! Hang in there and good luck!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived