2021-2022 Application Round

Sure! @maf18

I'm really not sure how many seats are available bc the GroupMe I just joined said it was for students in St. Pete AND Miami so I'm a little confused....

Also ngl I have never understood which GPAs the school looks at so I'll just put a couple of them on here. I'm a non-trad student so I have so many GPA clusters (post bacc/undergrad/grad) 

sGPA: 3.70

Overall GPA: (post bacc + undergrad) 3.45

BCP: 3.69 

PCE: 1134 hours 

HCE: 5332 hours 

32 minutes ago, xxkaixx said:

By brief, did they only ask 2-3 questions? 

To keep things fair for other interviewees I won’t disclose too much. I just felt as though the time allotted per individual interview was very short. However, I’ve had this experience with just about all my interviews in the past. I think the time just flies though once your in the zone. I feel like what they asked made it a little difficult to really shine any light on things that you may have wanted to mention that weren’t necessarily on your paper application. It was an amazing experience though and a great opportunity to learn more about the program. I really loved getting to know barry and I hope to hear good news from them! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mfcfpa said:

Super nervous after the interview today! It felt Like such a brief amount of time for them to make such an important decision from. Best of luck to everyone who interviewed today and for those of you with upcoming interviews! 

I agree with this! Such an amazing opportunity getting to know the faculty/students/other interviewees, however, I do think that it was difficult to showcase oneself given the limited time slots! All we can do is trust that we did our best, fingers crossed! Best of luck! 🙂

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 4:18 PM, onmywaytobeapa said:

I agree with this! Such an amazing opportunity getting to know the faculty/students/other interviewees, however, I do think that it was difficult to showcase oneself given the limited time slots! All we can do is trust that we did our best, fingers crossed! Best of luck! 🙂

I agree. The individual interview is so short. Only 10 minutes allotted and mine lasted 9 minutes. They have set questions they have to ask and there isn't any time for conversation or bringing up things beyond those questions. It does make it hard to shine. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, baileyrickett said:

I agree. The individual interview is so short. Only 10 minutes allotted and mine lasted 9 minutes. They have set questions they have to ask and there isn't any time for conversation or bringing up things beyond those questions. It does make it hard to shine. 

Wow that must be tough. Is there a group interview component as well?