2021-2022 Application Round

Has it taken anyone more than 6 weeks to hear back after their interview? It's been 5 and a half for me and I am growing tired of the anticipation. I kind of think that with how long it has taken I will likely be waitlisted or rejected but I really just want closure and for this process to be over. I already got accepted somewhere else but find myself constantly checking my email just in case anyways lol.

19 hours ago, PAS2023 said:

Hi! I'm currently a Barry PA student. The individual interview did go quite fast, but I didn't feel rushed. I remember answering maybe 4-5 questions which I was able to spend as much time as I chose answering and then the interviewer would ask their next question!

Okay great thank you so much!

1 hour ago, PA9008 said:

I interviewed 02/17 but has anyone ever received an acceptance past 6 weeks? Or is 4-6 weeks the standard.

I have been waiting over 6 weeks interviewed 1/21. Hopefully they get back soon. I am already in somewhere else so I just really want to know one way or the other so I can start making plans. 

41 minutes ago, cbull said:

I have been waiting over 6 weeks interviewed 1/21. Hopefully they get back soon. I am already in somewhere else so I just really want to know one way or the other so I can start making plans. 

Agreed, I am glad I got clarity today. Just got an email I was waitlisted.

2 minutes ago, leilei said:

Same here! They made their decision so fast tho! I wonder if it’s because the class is already full? I applied for the St. Pete campus

I also wonder this.. I wonder how many people are waitlisted for the Miami campus. I applied to Miami.

25 minutes ago, Booboobusdriver said:

Anyone know how early people were getting waitlisted? Just trying to guesstimate my place on the waitlist lol

The first post I saw on here was February from someone that was waitlisted. Does anyone have any idea of how the waitlist works? Like is it based on earlier interview dates or is there some sort of ranking that determines the place of someone on the waitlist.