2021-2022 Application Round

2 minutes ago, NTpa17 said:

for those of you that interviewed already, what was the format like? What should I expect? It's over zoom and it's my first PA interview ever. 

In my interview it was quite relaxed. There was a group interview and then a one-on-one interview with a faculty member. Then a presentation from the staff. The group interview was my first ever group interview and it was way more fun than I expected. 

You’re going to do amazing! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vanessavarbanova said:

Has anyone else not been able to pay the deposit when accepting their seat? I sent an email saying my account doesn’t have the option but I know they won’t be back in office until January 3rd.

Me!! I was accepted 12/16 and made a MyBarry account that day and it still hasn’t updated to allow me to pay the deposit 😞

Received an interview to St Petersburg yesterday as well! I’m a little nervous for this interview. I don’t have a clue what to expect. I wish there had been a good information session prior to the interview. The Q&A sessions haven’t been too informative since people typically just ask questions that the information is available online. I’d really like to hear from current students, faculty and just learn more about the program prior to the interview. Do they do a presentation before the interviews?