2021-2022 Application Round

2 hours ago, PA9008 said:

I just received an interview invite for middle of February! I am so excited! Accepted students what is your best piece of advice for making a great impression during the interview in a short amount of time?

My best advice is to try to talk about what you're passionate about, and how you are a unique applicant that can bring a different perspective to the incoming class.  Some people say numbers get you the interview, but personality gets you the seat.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, c1234 said:

My best advice is to try to talk about what you're passionate about, and how you are a unique applicant that can bring a different perspective to the incoming class.  Some people say numbers get you the interview, but personality gets you the seat.

Thank you so much for this piece of advice! 🙂

4 hours ago, Paigen1234 said:

Anyone from the 1/6 interview still not hear anything? Just curious because they said we should hear back earlier than 4-6 weeks and we’re at week 5 and I still have heard nothing. Wondering if there’s any more acceptances going out.

I'm from that interview and I haven't heard anything either. I'm hoping more acceptances go out. I know someone from that date got an acceptance in this forum a page or so back earlier than the 4-6 week window, so who knows. The wait is killing me though lol

2 hours ago, Debbie0203 said:

Aside from CASPA application, did anyone submit anything directly to Barry? Or was everything done via Caspa? 
I applied late (November) and haven’t heard anything other than confirmation email. Now I’m wondering if we needed to submit the LOR directly to them? 

I applied late august and didn’t hear anything from them until January and I interviewed last Friday 

10 hours ago, Daphnem05 said:

I applied late august and didn’t hear anything from them until January and I interviewed last Friday 

That’s amazing, you got an interview! Hopefully you will hear back! 
Did you only submit caspa? 

The email I received said to make sure all my materials were submitted, did they mean via caspa? 

2 hours ago, Debbie0203 said:

That’s amazing, you got an interview! Hopefully you will hear back! 
Did you only submit caspa? 

The email I received said to make sure all my materials were submitted, did they mean via caspa? 

I sent everything via CASPA, letters of recommendations are also done in CASPA. So that email would be referring to CASPA.