2021-2022 Application Round

9 minutes ago, Kls531 said:

Received an offer of provisional acceptance today to the St. Pete campus! So excited to meet everyone! Was wondering if anyone replied to their acceptance email since it states all emails require a reply?

I was wondering the same. 

1 hour ago, Kls531 said:

I went ahead and just sent a short confirmation email stating I received the provisional acceptance. Just in case!

I also responded! Were you guys able to pay your deposit? I know the email said to give it 24 hours to update but I was wondering if anyone was able to do it right away. 

2 hours ago, LPPA1396 said:

I also responded! Were you guys able to pay your deposit? I know the email said to give it 24 hours to update but I was wondering if anyone was able to do it right away. 

I was not able to, I talked to the admissions coordinator and she stated to try again around Monday and get back to them if any issues arise. 

I wonder what they’re using to score applicants. It’s crazy how many people from later interviews are getting acceptances before some others hear anything at all or those from interviews way before remain waitlisted …exciting for those who have been accepted from later dates though I suppose. Waitlisted & still hopeful. 🤞🏼