Puerto Rico: Escuela de Medicina San Juan Bautista

I just wanted to update that I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement. I can't speak to the specifics of the interview day and program, but the faculty are incredibly nice and definitely have great visions for the future of healthcare delivery to the underserved. This has been my most relaxing and fun interview by far, and you get a lot of great insight into the other interviewees!

• Like 1

Hello,

I was also offered an interview which was on 10/7. I am waiting to hear back from them 🙏🏼. I was wondering if you had any idea how is the selection process. Will it be solely on you each applicant did in the interview? Or will they go back to the application again and consider it? I got very nervous on my interview and I am hoping they will still consider my application during the selection.

good luck everyone!

KInterviewed 10/12 and accepted today 10/16! Unfortunately I will be declining my seat in order to attend Yale-- it's a bittersweet decision and I wish everybody pursuing San Juan Bautista the best of luck! You have so much opportunity to improve linguistically and expand healthcare access in PR! PAs are not well established there and it's up to you guys to pave the way.

Edited by daddybenzene
  • Like 1

Hello everyone! Congrats to everyone who received an acceptance letter or invite to this program. I submitted my application on CASPA on 6/18/2020; application was under review since 6/24/2020; & today I received an interview invitation. I’m super excited for the opportunity to interview for this program and to speak with faculty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...