West Chester University

Hi everyone! Hope you are all hanging in there 🙂

Has everyone received a confirmation email from West Chester? I submitted my verified app on 9/22 and never received confirmation so I emailed them 10/9 but haven't heard back. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat or I should try to follow up again. Thanks!

22 minutes ago, davis5an said:

Hi everyone! Hope you are all hanging in there 🙂

Has everyone received a confirmation email from West Chester? I submitted my verified app on 9/22 and never received confirmation so I emailed them 10/9 but haven't heard back. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat or I should try to follow up again. Thanks!

Hey there! I submitted my app around the same time you did and similarly never received a confirmation. I'm assuming since we submitted later in the cycle they may just be super backed up. But fingers crossed we hear from them soon!🙂

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I interviewed on 10/13, and I'm wondering if there is anybody else who interviewed on that day as well. I understand that they said up to 4 weeks for a decision. It is currently about 3.5 weeks. I'm wondering if anybody has heard anything yet?

Also, is there anyone here who has gotten an ACCEPTANCE/DENIAL/WAITLIST?

Edited by ryangrant4242

3 minutes ago, jessicaa10 said:

Has anyone updated their application during the cycle via email with the program? with extra hours, new grades, GRE score, etc? I'm wondering if they respond/ appreciate it or would rather us not clog up their email?

Hi! I updated them with extra hours and it took a while to get a response , I ended up having to send a follow up email but eventually they answered and thanked for the updated and said they added it to my file! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MarissaC2 said:

Hi all ! I just had my interview with WCU and Amy had mentioned that the last interview group did not hear back yet due to the accreditation people coming for the site visit so they were behind on sending the emails. She did mention potentially tomorrow. Good luck Everyone! 

Hey congrats on your interview and thank you for the well wishes. I was wondering if she mentioned anything about future interviews or how many people they are interviewing and accepting into the program?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kayywri said:

Hey congrats on your interview and thank you for the well wishes. I was wondering if she mentioned anything about future interviews or how many people they are interviewing and accepting into the program?

Thanks, 

They accepted 27 with a very large waitlist that is ranked.  I know my alt. date was December 17th so there is atleast 1 one but I would think maybe more after that as well. 

• Like 1