West Chester University

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, iyo1789 said:

Just curious if the school has received accreditation - provisional status after the ARC-PA visit?

Hey! I believe during the interview they said their site visit is in March and they will let everyone know in early April if they receive provisional accreditation, and their website seems to reflect this same timeline! Not sure if anyone else has any insight! 

17 minutes ago, eeg86 said:

Hey! I believe during the interview they said their site visit is in March and they will let everyone know in early April if they receive provisional accreditation, and their website seems to reflect this same timeline! Not sure if anyone else has any insight! 

Thank you so much for the information. Greatly appreciated.

• Like 3

On 3/12/2021 at 11:38 AM, rd1121 said:

Hi everyone! Has anyone moved from the waitlist into the program since hearing back? 

I just withdrew my seat after another acceptance, so the waitlist should be moving soon if it hasn't been already! The faculty seem great and I'm honestly really sad not to be attending.

On 3/4/2021 at 11:49 AM, iyo1789 said:

Thank you so much for the information. Greatly appreciated.

They are expecting to hear back about accreditation by the first week of April!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone apply in the last few weeks of February? My application was verified Feb 26, which I know is late but still before the deadline. I heard they already sent out the ranked waitlist which makes me think they’ve stopped considering applications 

23 hours ago, MNB25 said:

Did anyone apply in the last few weeks of February? My application was verified Feb 26, which I know is late but still before the deadline. I heard they already sent out the ranked waitlist which makes me think they’ve stopped considering applications 

Same here mine was verified on feb.9 . And I haven’t heard anything yet, and no response to my emails

• 3 months later...