27 minutes ago, bk513 said:

Has anyone heard back from West Chester? 🙂

Hello, the only thing I have gotten so far was confirmation that my application was received. 

14 minutes ago, JJAY2019 said:

Hi!

I also got the verification mail that my application was received.

good luck !!

I just got the verification email today! 

Does anyone know how much is the tuition/total cost for PA residents and non-PA residents. The tuition and fees page is so confusing to navigate, and I cannot get a clear rough estimate of the total costs. 

6 minutes ago, AcIdBuRn said:

I got an interview invite but I declined because of an acceptance at a well established program. Good luck guys

congratulations! when did you submit application? 

33 minutes ago, thetinychemist said:

Checking in on this board again. Still pending feedback from WCU myself, but continuing holding out hope. Any news from anyone else?

Hope this cycle is going well for everyone!

Hey I haven't gotten anything back yet either! loosing hope but trying to stay positive.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone heard anything back yet, and if those who already received interviews had them yet? 

50 minutes ago, kayywri said:

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone heard anything back yet, and if those who already received interviews had them yet? 

Nope still nothing .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kayywri said:

Nothing yet. I applied like 6/21 I think? Maybe they haven’t gotten to my date yet idk

6 minutes ago, ec288 said:

Nothing yet. I applied like 6/21 I think? Maybe they haven’t gotten to my date yet idk

I believe I submitted in June as well so maybe? I wish we knew how many interview days they are doing. 

5 minutes ago, AcIdBuRn said:

I received an interview a month ago but declined because I got accepted at my top choice.

Hi, congrats on your top choice!! Can I ask when you applied? Like what date?

On 10/6/2020 at 5:47 PM, thetinychemist said:

For those that have received interview invitations, may I ask if you got them through email or phone? I submitted end of May and am still attempting to stay hopeful. Thanks!

Hey I am wondering the same thing. Submitted late may and am also trying to stay positive.

So there has been movement within WCU, just to let everyone know and give some reassurance. I was verified w/WCU on 8/31 interview invited via EMAIL on 9/10 interviewed on 9/22 . They said first round decisions after about 4 weeks. Haven't heard back yet, hang in there everyone! 

Edited by NatalieO22
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NatalieO22 said:

So there has been movement within WCU, just to let everyone know and give some reassurance. I was verified w/WCU on 8/31 interview invited via EMAIL on 9/10 interviewed on 9/22 . They said first round decisions after about 4 weeks. Haven't heard back yet, hang in there everyone! 

Thanks for letting us know! And congrats on the interview! 

• Like 1