They said they would update waitlists today! I haven’t received anything! Is that good or bad? I really want to go here so i hope i hear something soon 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jessica1998 said:

They said they would update waitlists today! I haven’t received anything! Is that good or bad? I really want to go here so i hope i hear something soon 

Nothing, I am nervous as well. 

1 hour ago, SITORA said:

yes 😞 and the waitlist email as well. 

me too!!! In the waitlist email they said that most of the remaining interviews would come from it. I hope they send updates out soon😅

• Like 1

I got the strong applicant email as well but was also waitlisted for an interview! hoping to gain an interview as Billie sounds amazing and they have been soooo awesome at keeping up with applicants and providing info. 

2 hours ago, dmc98 said:

Has anyone who was waitlisted for an interview heard anything?

I still have not! Was wondering if I was the only one 🤪 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bfarthing said:

Hi all! It is the same with me😊

On 8/20/2020 at 3:34 PM, bfarthing said:

Lol definitely not! I'm kind of worried that I haven't heard anything. I wish they would update soon!

For those interviewing, are you dressing up for the student panel as well? It sounds like it’s a bit more casual since it’s optional. 😅

• Like 1

JUST GOT MY INTERVIEW DATE!!!! LIFE IS SO VERY GOOD

LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE INTERVIEWS ON SEPT 15TH!!!!!!

SO EXCITED FOR US ON THIS JOURNEY! ONE STEP AT A TIME!
PS IF YOU HAVNET GOTTEN AN INTERVIEW YET IM STILL PROUD OF YOU DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE, remember it only takes one!

2 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

For those interviewing, are you dressing up for the student panel as well? It sounds like it’s a bit more casual since it’s optional. 😅

i''ll probably dress up jsut cause ill be coming straight from my interivew that day!

3 hours ago, Qalabi331 said:

For interviews, do you how many other applicants are students interviewing with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry this wasn't directed at me, but hopefully I can answer!!!

From my understanding all interviews will be done individually, so each applicant interviews alone. University of Evansville doesn't seem to be doing any kind of group interviews! The student panels will be ~25 students each if I remember correctly, but these panels are not required and are not part of the interview! Hopefully this answered your question!!!

• Like 1

Hi!! Did anyone already have their interview? I had mine yesterday and was wondering how everyone else’s went! Mine seemed super super short!

Congrats on the interview. How long is short?
  • Like 1

Hi!! Did anyone already have their interview? I had mine yesterday and was wondering how everyone else’s went! Mine seemed super super short!

I did! At the end, I was a little nervous because it did seem so short, I’m glad it wasn’t just me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Shelbykford said:

I had mine on Wednesday 9/9. Mine was also very short also! But I loved how relaxed and conversational it was.

14 hours ago, Qalabi331 said:

Congrats on the interview. How long is short?

I think mine ended up being around 20-25 minutes, but it felt shorter than that.

On 9/9/2020 at 8:12 PM, Shelbykford said:

I interviewed this week as well! I thought it went good. Those were some good questions tho. Stressed me out a bit. 😅 lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Picohero said:

Does anyone happen to know a rough time frame when we might hear back about a decision? Thank you in advance!

The email said they’d start sending out offers September 22nd. 

• Like 2