I'm in the same boat as you Clanella! I'm really hoping they're just sending out invites in batches... hopefully they'll let us know either way. Congrats to everyone who got invites!!! I'm screaming for you all 🙂 

Edited by leharlove

2 minutes ago, SITORA said:

Didnt hear anything as well. I got the strong candidate email but nothing today so far. Really nervous and anxious!

I'm in the same boat too. For those given an interview, did you receive the strong candidate email? 

Edited by Patrick96

15 minutes ago, Clanella said:

I have not received anything yet and it’s making me so nervous!😓

But congrats to everyone that has heard back so far! I’m sure you all deserve it and have worked really hard to get to where you are!😬

Don't lose hope yet. 🙂

They may not be done sending out invites yet (there are 100). Plus, often some applicants deny their interview invite so someone else gets it. (The email said there's a waitlist for interviews). 

Something I have learned is it's not over until you get a rejection email. (I'm a third time applicant). 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Patrick96 said:

I'm in the same boat too. For those given an interview, did you receive the strong candidate email? 

Yes, I got the strong candidate email. 

9 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

Don't lose hope yet. 🙂

They may not be done sending out invites yet (there are 100). Plus, often some applicants deny their interview invite so someone else gets it. (The email said there's a waitlist for interviews). 

Something I have learned is it's not over until you get a rejection email. (I'm a third time applicant). 

Thanks for the words or encouragement! I’m definitely keeping my head up and positive vibes! Hope to meet all of you one day as classmates!😬

• Like 1

hey ameer432, did you literally just receive it? some people started posting over an hour ago that they got an email - just really nervous over here lol - and congrats!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ameer432 said:

I just received my interview guys. I’m so happy

Same questions as leharlove. Did you just get it? I've been refreshing for over an hour and nothing. Congrats!!!

So I emailed the admissions board and they told me that the people they sent out interviews to have until Aug 17th to accept or decline. After this, they will be making the next round of invites from the waitlist and they will make an update next Monday. I didn't receive an invite today so hopefully in the next round. Keep your heads up high people!

• Like 5

I just received an email that I have been placed on the waitlist for Evansville interviews. Good luck to everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a strong candidate email but i just got an email saying I’m on the waitlist for an interview! Admissions says that they will start picking people off the waitlist depending on who accepts an interview or not within the next few weeks. Congrats to everyone that has received an interview or been placed on the waitlist like me. It’s discouraging but it’s not over yet for us! 

• Like 1

I received an interview and got the strong candidate email also. But I am a reqpplicant and I received the strong candidate last cycle also but never got an interview but I was on the waitlist for interview. Dont give up just yet because you never know what could happen.

• Like 1

Has anyone who accepted the interview heard back yet? Not sure if I need to resend the email  

Nope! I was in the same boat

3 hours ago, hjoslin said:

Nope! I was in the same boat emoji23.png

Ok I thought it was just me. lol

Hopefully I hear back soon. 😬

For those of you that have received interview invites, do you know the format of the interview? I also received an invite (yay!!!) and they said that we will be meeting with two people. I was under the impression that the interview was MMI format, is this still true?

On 8/12/2020 at 12:57 PM, biopsyd said:

Has anyone who accepted the interview heard back yet? Not sure if I need to resend the email 😅 

I received an interview confirmation email yesterday that had more information, they hope to have the interviews and student panels scheduled by end of next week!!

• Like 1

Yes same!  I got a confirmation. Back as well! Super excited to watch the videos when ever they come hopefully next week 

blessings to all on your interview!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, positivelyPAJordan said:

I received an interview confirmation email yesterday that had more information, they hope to have the interviews and student panels scheduled by end of next week!!

Yes I got it too! Yay!

The headshot requirement caught me off guard. Time to do a little shopping LOL