Evansville 2020-2021 Applicants

15 minutes ago, Clanella said:

I have not received anything yet and it’s making me so nervous!😓

But congrats to everyone that has heard back so far! I’m sure you all deserve it and have worked really hard to get to where you are!😬

Don't lose hope yet. 🙂

They may not be done sending out invites yet (there are 100). Plus, often some applicants deny their interview invite so someone else gets it. (The email said there's a waitlist for interviews). 

Something I have learned is it's not over until you get a rejection email. (I'm a third time applicant). 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, biopsyd said:

Don't lose hope yet. 🙂

They may not be done sending out invites yet (there are 100). Plus, often some applicants deny their interview invite so someone else gets it. (The email said there's a waitlist for interviews). 

Something I have learned is it's not over until you get a rejection email. (I'm a third time applicant). 

Thanks for the words or encouragement! I’m definitely keeping my head up and positive vibes! Hope to meet all of you one day as classmates!😬

• Like 1

So I emailed the admissions board and they told me that the people they sent out interviews to have until Aug 17th to accept or decline. After this, they will be making the next round of invites from the waitlist and they will make an update next Monday. I didn't receive an invite today so hopefully in the next round. Keep your heads up high people!

• Like 5

I received a strong candidate email but i just got an email saying I’m on the waitlist for an interview! Admissions says that they will start picking people off the waitlist depending on who accepts an interview or not within the next few weeks. Congrats to everyone that has received an interview or been placed on the waitlist like me. It’s discouraging but it’s not over yet for us! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, positivelyPAJordan said:

I received an interview confirmation email yesterday that had more information, they hope to have the interviews and student panels scheduled by end of next week!!

Yes I got it too! Yay!

The headshot requirement caught me off guard. Time to do a little shopping LOL