Evansville 2020-2021 Applicants

On 6/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, FuturePA3210 said:

I applied Wednesday, took CASPER on Thursday, and was verified on Friday. I received a strong candidate email from them on Friday, but no official interview invites yet! 

What are your stats, if you don't mind sharing?

3 hours ago, Kk1234 said:

What are your stats, if you don't mind sharing?

Not at all! 🙂

cGPA: 3.73

sGPA: 3.67

GRE: 312 (154 Quant, 158 Verbal, 4.5 Writing)

Shadowing: 15 hours in a dermatology clinic

PCE: 200~ hours as a Nurses Aide, 1000+ hours as a unique ED job that was part ED tech and part transport. I also had 1500 hours as a patient transporter, but this is counted as either low PCE or HCE.

HCE: 300+ as a pharm tech, and 100+ volunteering in hospitals/nursing homes

Volunteering: 1500+ Hours 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 4:04 AM, epicchecklist said:

Anyone know if they have a heavy admission preference to UE undergrads and/or Indiana residents? 

I do not believe so! On their website they say that they do not give preference to any individuals or special groups and I believe this accounts for UE graduates and Indiana residents. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Qalabi331 said:

Everyone check your email, quick! Haha #Update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the email! I'm so excited, I also received the strong candidate email a while back! From reading last years forums it seems like this email is a good sign and hopefully we will all get to share our interview dates soon!

• 3 weeks later...

They said they were hoping to send them all out by the 5th, and this program has really been on top of things! They've communicated a LOT more than any other PA school I applied to, so hopefully we'll know about interviews soon! I really really hope to get an interview invite so I can meet all you guys! 🙂 They said they were planning to interview 100 students! Hopefully that includes all of us!!!

• Like 3

Hey everyone! I was looking through the UEPA social media and I spotted a post that gave a little more insight on when they plan to give out interviews.

“We are SO EXCITED to put out  100 interview invites for our Class of 2023 cohort. Our goal is to send these the week of August 10 ! 🥳 🎉 ⭐️”

Thought I should share this with everyone here since it seems like we’re all pretty anxious/excited. The post was from 3 days ago by the way. Still excited and hopefully get to meet everyone on here soon!😬

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Clanella said:

Hey everyone! I was looking through the UEPA social media and I spotted a post that gave a little more insight on when they plan to give out interviews.

“We are SO EXCITED to put out  100 interview invites for our Class of 2023 cohort. Our goal is to send these the week of August 10 ! 🥳🎉⭐️”

Thought I should share this with everyone here since it seems like we’re all pretty anxious/excited. The post was from 3 days ago by the way. Still excited and hopefully get to meet everyone on here soon!😬

That's awesome! Thanks for finding that! I'm so happy this program is so open and really communicates with us so well! It definitely helps with the stress!