Evansville 2020-2021 Applicants

11 hours ago, Clanella said:

Hey everyone! I was looking through the UEPA social media and I spotted a post that gave a little more insight on when they plan to give out interviews.

“We are SO EXCITED to put out  100 interview invites for our Class of 2023 cohort. Our goal is to send these the week of August 10 ! 🥳🎉⭐️”

Thought I should share this with everyone here since it seems like we’re all pretty anxious/excited. The post was from 3 days ago by the way. Still excited and hopefully get to meet everyone on here soon!😬

Thanks for that info! What social media did you find it on? I have been on their Facebook and Instagram and haven’t seen anything. I’ve been anxiously checking my email every day. 

37 minutes ago, Clanella said:

Check your emails for the update! They officially said they’d send them out the 10th of August. They also broke down the interview process a bit. Now I’m even more excited😬

This is so exciting! Did you receive an email today with the update and the breakdown of interviews? 

1 hour ago, Clanella said:

Check your emails for the update! They officially said they’d send them out the 10th of August. They also broke down the interview process a bit. Now I’m even more excited😬

I got it too. This makes me nervous now bc if you don’t hear back on the 10th.....well. 😅

39 minutes ago, hjoslin said:

A little nervous because I haven’t received that update yet.. anyone else?

Don't stress! Make sure to check your junk/spam folder because for some reason a LOT of these kinds of emails are going straight to junk mail! If it isn't in your junk mail and your application/GRE/CASPer scores were sent then I would reach out to Billie! She is so so sweet and helpful, and it may be a minor issue on their end. She would be happy to help you! They also added at the end of the email that they knew it was stressful and they were more than happy to answer any questions! 🙂

I AM SO WILDLY PUMPED. Was literally building excitement counting down the days until this august 5th email update (now august 10th) they have (in my personal experience) been the best school at updating applicants! 

ALL OF YOU SEEM AWESOME! 
cant wait to hopefully meet you in the interview! (Or before if anyone wants to practice mock stuff )

• Like 2