2020-2021 Application Cycle

9 hours ago, Terilyn said:

Just receive an acceptance call! I fell in love with this school once I interviewed. So so grateful right now. Best of luck to everyone else interviewing. Those of you who have been accepted, do you know if there’s a Facebook page or anything we can get to know each other on?

Nothing yet, but I think there's only a few of us that have been accepted thus far. 

9 hours ago, thehopefulpa said:

Also just got an acceptance call! I interviewed last Friday. Cecile mentioned that after a Monday/Friday batch of interviews they will send out some but not all acceptances from that group. But everyone will know their acceptance/waitlist/rejection status hopefully next week or the week after. Good luck everyone!!

I’m curious if they told you how many students they have offered acceptances to yet or how many offers they extend for each interview group. 

10 hours ago, means said:

Received an email today stating that the cycle has now been closed and all remaining interview sessions are full. Pretty bummed since I live so close to the campus and thought I had a pretty competitive application. best of luck to everyone interviewing this cycle, hopefully you hear some good news soon! 

Did your email state that, if there are cancelations, they will extend more invites?

55 minutes ago, Katkunz said:

I’m curious if they told you how many students they have offered acceptances to yet or how many offers they extend for each interview group. 

Hi - they didn’t say anything about how many offers have been extended. Have you interviewed yet? If you have I wouldn’t worry too much about it since they don’t send out all the acceptance invites until after the last interview. They also said that they typically get quite a few people from the waitlist in every year. 

Best of luck! This definitely has been a crazy stressful process! 

11 hours ago, Katkunz said:

I'm not sure the exact number, but they said they would only extend "a few" last week and this week. Everyone else will find out their status on the 13th or later. 

11 minutes ago, nobie said:

Hi! For those of you who received acceptance calls, did you get an email yet? (If so, how long did it take?)

PS. Best wishes to those who haven't heard back yet. Rooting for you all! Hoping good news soon!

PPS. Congrats to those who have been accepted!

I got the email the next day, but Jeff warned me it would take a little while. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, morgankprepa said:

For anyone who has been accepted, do you know if there is an accepted student facebook page yet? I am going to be out-of-state so I need to figure out the best place to start looking for apartments! TIA!

There's only a few of us who have been accepted so no fb page yet. But I'm right there with you! I've been tentatively looking online. 

2 hours ago, morgankprepa said:

For anyone who has been accepted, do you know if there is an accepted student facebook page yet? I am going to be out-of-state so I need to figure out the best place to start looking for apartments! TIA!

I’ve been waiting for the same thing. From what I’ve seen, it’s still too early to look for housing. Most leases are starting in December right now. 
I have been told that more housing will become available in April because many college students will be moving at the end of the semester (it’s a big college town). It goes against everything in me to wait, but that looks like the best option right now. 

23 hours ago, Terilyn said:

I’ve been waiting for the same thing. From what I’ve seen, it’s still too early to look for housing. Most leases are starting in December right now. 
I have been told that more housing will become available in April because many college students will be moving at the end of the semester (it’s a big college town). It goes against everything in me to wait, but that looks like the best option right now. 

Oh yeah, I totally agree. I was just getting a feel for the area. I've never been there, but hopefully can visit before the semester starts! 🙂 

On 11/16/2020 at 7:39 AM, morgankprepa said:

Hey! Found this on their website. Scroll down to the "Residential Housing" tab. Seems to be full of helpful links. Could give that a browse 🙂 
https://rm.edu/student-services/residential-students/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, morgankprepa said:

Me either! I’m in Tennessee so I have a long way to go but I would like to visit prior to May. Where are you from??

That's awesome! I'm coming from Denver. But I have 2 dogs, so my worry right now is finding a place that will accept them too. Plenty of time to figure it out I guess. I can't wait to meet you all on the FB group!