2020-2021 Application Cycle

31 minutes ago, JHHay30 said:

I still find it wild that they even scheduled a Friday the 13th interview, in 2020 no less! Congrats on wanting to interview that day and getting the call!

I know, I was a little skeptical, but I guess I would consider it a good day! Thanks, I appreciate it! Congrats to you too!

• Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 9:18 AM, KaiteKakes said:

There's only a few of us who have been accepted so no fb page yet. But I'm right there with you! I've been tentatively looking online. 

I'd say if you or anyone who have been accepted happens to be Facebook savvy, let's get a fb page going! Then we can put the link on here for anyone to find.

9 minutes ago, JHHay30 said:

I'd say if you or anyone who have been accepted happens to be Facebook savvy, let's get a fb page going! Then we can put the link on here for anyone to find.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/657055811635899/?ref=share

here we go! I just created it. If you’ve been accepted, feel free to add yourself and we can get some discussions going. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terilyn said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/657055811635899/?ref=share

here we go! I just created it. If you’ve been accepted, feel free to add yourself and we can get some discussions going. 

I also noticed that RMU makes an official one for our cohort (past cohort facebook pages are linked in the Welcome to RMU canvas course through Okta), so I’m assuming they’ll create one soon.

4 minutes ago, morgankprepa said:

I also noticed that RMU makes an official one for our cohort (past cohort facebook pages are linked in the Welcome to RMU canvas course through Okta), so I’m assuming they’ll create one soon.

Yes, students during the interview stated that official one will have faculty and staff in it so we can get questions answered. They also created an unofficial one for housing questions and whatnot. Everyone accepted is welcome to join while we wait for the official one. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, thehopefulpa said:

I was recently accepted to another program so will be giving up my spot at RMUoHP.  Congrats to everyone that has been accepted to the program, good luck to those of you on the waitlist, and for anyone who hasn't received any good news this cycle keep pushing!!

Thanks for letting us know! I am waitlisted and just waiting to hear my position! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 1:01 PM, morgankprepa said:

Have you been able to track down that link yet? I looked, but I'm not sure if I'm just missing it. I may contact Jeff to see if they're making one soon. 🙂 I want to meet you all! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...