2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 5:50 PM, ktaylor said:

Verified 6/24, has anyone received notification that RMUOHP received the CASPer test? I received the general reminder to send it but nothing else. Do they even send a confirmation?

Yes, they sent me a confirmation without me having to do anything. I got that general reminder a few days prior to that email. Though, I had already sent my CASPer scores prior, so I did not reply to that general reminder email. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, oaklandabcpa said:

Yes, they sent me a confirmation without me having to do anything. I got that general reminder a few days prior to that email. Though, I had already sent my CASPer scores prior, so I did not reply to that general reminder email. Hope this helps.

Thank you! 

• 1 month later...

My application was verified on 7/21.  I received an email from RMUoHP on 7/27 that was a general reminder sent out to all applicants that the CASPer test was required.  I took the CASPer at the beginning of June so I took that to be confirmation that they've received my application.  Other than that I have not received any emails.

19 hours ago, thehopefulpa said:

My application was verified on 7/21.  I received an email from RMUoHP on 7/27 that was a general reminder sent out to all applicants that the CASPer test was required.  I took the CASPer at the beginning of June so I took that to be confirmation that they've received my application.  Other than that I have not received any emails.

I didn't even get a confirmation email. I've tried emailing and calling several times, but nothing so far. 

7/14 I got an email saying my application was screened and will now enter scoring process. It says that they will update you if you qualify for an interview. They interview approx. 120 applicants. After Oct. 1st all applicants are ranked and then Interview invites will be sent out in October for November interviews. 

15 hours ago, RueRue95 said:

7/14 I got an email saying my application was screened and will now enter scoring process. It says that they will update you if you qualify for an interview. They interview approx. 120 applicants. After Oct. 1st all applicants are ranked and then Interview invites will be sent out in October for November interviews. 

Uhhhhh more waiting.... 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, thayne44 said:

Anyone heard anything yet?

I got an email Monday saying my application has finished screening and will now be scored, which is way later than another poster here. Not sure what to make of that. It says after October 1st qualified applicants are ranked and shortly afterwards interview invited are sent out. 

On 10/8/2020 at 9:34 AM, thehopefulpa said:

I got an email Monday saying my application has finished screening and will now be scored, which is way later than another poster here. Not sure what to make of that. It says after October 1st qualified applicants are ranked and shortly afterwards interview invited are sent out. 

I haven’t received anything since a generic message in July about CASPER

10 hours ago, Nikkirae said:

I haven’t received anything since a generic message in July about CASPER

Oh interesting. The previous poster received their email stating their application was screened sometime in August. My application was verified towards the end of July, so well before the application deadline. It looks like last year invites started going out the second week in October, I wonder if covid is slowing things down on their end? 

I received this email on 9/18, and I haven't heard anything since. I'm betting things are just moving a bit slower this year.

"We have finished screening your application and we will now begin the scoring process. After your application is scored, we will update you if you qualify for an interview. We interview approximately 120 applicants per year. After October 1st, all qualified applicants are ranked.  Shortly thereafter, we will send out interview invitations. Interviews are held in November and candidates are notified if they will be interviewing in October."

On 10/16/2020 at 1:50 PM, jjr731 said:

I received this email on 9/18, and I haven't heard anything since. I'm betting things are just moving a bit slower this year.

"We have finished screening your application and we will now begin the scoring process. After your application is scored, we will update you if you qualify for an interview. We interview approximately 120 applicants per year. After October 1st, all qualified applicants are ranked.  Shortly thereafter, we will send out interview invitations. Interviews are held in November and candidates are notified if they will be interviewing in October."

Just received this myself today 10/18 -- hoping to hear good news soon!

• Upvote 1