University of Oklahoma OKC 2020-2021 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey Everyone! Quick question about the resume! I didn't use the preferred resume template (oops) before I submitted. I just learned of the preferred resume template and want it to reach admissions before the admission date. Should I email the preferred resume to the admissions team? If I didn't use the resume, will it hurt my chances of getting in? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 6:55 PM, EmilyHorning said:

Hey Everyone! Quick question about the resume! I didn't use the preferred resume template (oops) before I submitted. I just learned of the preferred resume template and want it to reach admissions before the admission date. Should I email the preferred resume to the admissions team? If I didn't use the resume, will it hurt my chances of getting in? 

I think I saw in one of the previous years' threads that people who changed the format of the resume/didn't use the template were still able to get an interview but they brought the correct formatting of the resume to the interview. I would definitely email them about this and include the correct resume in your email just to be safe!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AGC13 said:

I just received an email saying that I didn’t complete the supplemental application even though I completed it and paid the fee on June 1st.
I’m really confused what went wrong. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that happened to me too!!! I followed the link and looked at my checklist, everything was completed in June so I am not sure what went wrong.

Yes that happened to me too!!! I followed the link and looked at my checklist, everything was completed in June so I am not sure what went wrong.

It happened to me as well, I responded to the email and we got it all worked out. I would suggest email them back, they were very quick to respond.

It happened to me as well, I responded to the email and we got it all worked out. I would suggest email them back, they were very quick to respond.

I responded as well and it was just a misunderstanding! They were very helpful and I’m glad we got it figured out.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, rgnmln said:

I guess it couldn’t hurt! If you do, would you mind letting me know what they say? emoji28.png

I called Debbie with admissions and she said that it will not show up on the checklist because it goes to a different system. She believes that if the test was taken by 9/24, then the score should be received, but she told me to contact another admissions person to verify that. I have emailed them and we will see what they say about it. 

• Like 2

I called Debbie with admissions and she said that it will not show up on the checklist because it goes to a different system. She believes that if the test was taken by 9/24, then the score should be received, but she told me to contact another admissions person to verify that. I have emailed them and we will see what they say about it. 

Thank you so much!
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 1:38 PM, seeagle said:

Does your checklist show that they have received your CASPER score? I took mine on 9/3 and I am nervous that it has not gotten to them in time. 

Can someone direct me to where this checklist is located?? I haven't received an email or anything from them.

12 hours ago, shari said:

Can someone direct me to where this checklist is located?? I haven't received an email or anything from them.

If you go to their website, there is a tab called “how to apply” and you can find the link to their supplemental application through that. The checklist is in that portal

On 10/2/2020 at 8:33 AM, seeagle said:

If you go to their website, there is a tab called “how to apply” and you can find the link to their supplemental application through that. The checklist is in that portal

OMG I'm just seeing all of this!! I just submitted their supplemental today after the October 1st deadline... I'm stressed. 😕

18 hours ago, shari said:

OMG I'm just seeing all of this!! I just submitted their supplemental today after the October 1st deadline... I'm stressed. 😕

Shari,

Same! I am so glad you shared this Seeagle. I saw on CASPA that it mentioned a supplemental application but then when I clicked on the link to the university website from CASPA it said nothing about the Supplemental Program. It wasn't until I saw your post and just did a Google search that I found the supplemental application on a different page of the University website. Shari, I hope you and I still are considered!