University of Oklahoma OKC 2020-2021 Cycle

12 hours ago, dash2018 said:

When did you interview and with whom? Do you feel like you have a competitive application and a good interview? 

I am still holding out hope! Interviewed with Braun and Boyett on the 4th. 

With prof Claypool and Boyett, at the end of the week. Best of luck to you and congrats to all who made it! 

On 1/18/2021 at 11:20 AM, ACprePA said:

I just got a call from Bruna this morning! So excited! Good luck everyone !! 🙂 

Hey there! I got a phone call from my interviewer, Dr. Brand, this past Saturday morning.  He said an email would be coming this week to accept the offer.  Have you received an email yet to accept and give deposit?

40 minutes ago, dash2018 said:

Waitlist- got the letter at 12:44 am. Sad for myself, but so so so so happy for those accepted. Hopefully I will join y’all.

On a side note- those accepted/waitlisted, can y’all please write back with your residency? I am out of state - from Texas. 

I’m an Oklahoma resident from metro area 

15 hours ago, Kadriye said:

Hey there! I got a phone call from my interviewer, Dr. Brand, this past Saturday morning.  He said an email would be coming this week to accept the offer.  Have you received an email yet to accept and give deposit?

Yes! It's available on the login for the supplemental application right now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dash2018 said:

Does anyone know if the WL is ranked or fluid? And does anyone know how many people get placed on the WL? I messaged Jami earlier today but she's probably extremely busy taking care of those who did get accepted. Thanks!

I'm so bummed out rn lol 

I am not sure about the waitlist but it seems like 4-5 people got accepted from the waitlist according to last years forum! Please let us know what Jami responds if you don’t mind! 

• Upvote 2