University of Oklahoma OKC 2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, wallace1029 said:

Has anyone received the second email they said they’d send after everyone responded to the interview invitation?

Not yet! I emailed Ms. Anderson today for confirmation about my interview, but I asked a current student and she said that OU is sometimes hit or miss when it comes to communication.

14 hours ago, alyssafaythe said:

Not yet! I emailed Ms. Anderson today for confirmation about my interview, but I asked a current student and she said that OU is sometimes hit or miss when it comes to communication.

Oh, how reassuring haha thank you! Hopefully they send it soon!

Edited by wallace1029
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jhall1087 said:

Has anyone else received an email I just got one but it is saying Dear my name and then is blank. At the top it says Application dataset is empty. I guess I will call Monday but didn’t know if anyone else had the same message? 

I just received the same thing

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jhall1087 said:

Has anyone else received an email I just got one but it is saying Dear my name and then is blank. At the top it says Application dataset is empty. I guess I will call Monday but didn’t know if anyone else had the same message? 

That’s really bizarre. I got two follow up emails, one with a video link and then another confirming my actual date/time. Does anyone know if we will be interviewing individually or if the zoom interview will be a small group? 

7 minutes ago, Emt262 said:

In the past this is how they notified people of denial. I think there is something wrong with their website because I it says the same thing when i try to open my denial letter from last year.

That’s what I was assuming that it’s a denial letter especially since other people have received the same message and it was sent at an odd time. Well there’s next year. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...