2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 10/14/2020 at 7:46 PM, meredithw said:

Hey everyone, I interviewed on 9/21 and received an offer for admission a few days later. I declined the offer due to accepting a seat in another program and did not want to take the spot away from someone else. If anyone has questions about the interview or process let me know! Good luck to everyone!!!

Well congrats on committing to a program! Can you tell me a little bit about the interview process? I’m curious how the MMI format will play out on the digital platform. Thanks 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

My name is Emma, and I'm a first year PA student in the FSU PA program. I'd like to congratulate everyone who has been accepted and received interviews for this cycle! Also, congrats to all of you that applied. 🙂

If you haven't received an acceptance call yet, please don't worry! There is still plenty (plenty!!) of time for acceptance offers to go out. Be confident in yourself; you've worked hard.

For those who've been accepted, we have set up a Facebook page for the incoming cohort. To be added, please message me once you've been accepted, and I'll send you the name of the page and add you to the group!

Don't hesitate to reach out to me with questions that you have; I'll do my best to respond!

Best,

Emma

PA-S1 Class of 2022

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/27/2020 at 1:30 PM, Coffeeplz said:

I’ve yet to hear anything back since submitting the supplemental fee. Any chance I may still get an interview or is it past that point?

TIA and congrats to everyone who has gotten interviews and acceptances! 

Same here! No luck... congrats to those accepted and offered an interview opportunities.

2 hours ago, NikaM17 said:

I was in the same interview. I called Dr. Morgan last week and he said I made the waitlist. You can call or email him to find out what the decision is.

Oh wow okay, thanks for letting us know! Do you know if the waitlist is ranked? I’m wondering if those who heard back well over a month were just on the waitlist and pulled in order. I don’t know for sure though 

2 hours ago, KLRPrePA said:

Oh wow okay, thanks for letting us know! Do you know if the waitlist is ranked? I’m wondering if those who heard back well over a month were just on the waitlist and pulled in order. I don’t know 

It is ranked, he will give you a number. Do you mind telling me how many people were in your interview?

Edited by NikaM17