2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, SteveL said:

I also received an interview request on 9/8/2020! I chose September 14, which according to the email that I received today, is the first day/round of interviews. Interested to see how the zoom MMI interview process goes. 

Assuming this is the first round. Does anyone know how many rounds of interviews FSU typically has?

19 minutes ago, LadyPa2Be said:

Hello everyone! Congrats to everyone who received an interview invite. I just received an invite to interview for Oct 26. I am super excited!  

Submitted application on CASPA: 06/05/2020

Verified on CASPA: 05/28/2020

Application under review: 06/26/2020

Interview invite: 09/15/2020

Did you get a notification from the school saying that your application was under review? The only thing that I have received so far was the confirmation that my application was received from CASPA and the supplemental payment confirmation. Just wanted to know if I should be expecting another email

1 hour ago, Alexis02 said:

Did you get a notification from the school saying that your application was under review? The only thing that I have received so far was the confirmation that my application was received from CASPA and the supplemental payment confirmation. Just wanted to know if I should be expecting another email

Yes, I received an email that my application was under review from FSU PA program on 06/26/2020

• Like 1

I’m in the same boat. I emailed the program a couple weeks ago to add a class to my application since submitting CASPA and they said they’d add it to my application. Not sure if it’s just an oversight or what, but crossing my fingers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, jds15b said:

I’m in the same boat. I emailed the program a couple weeks ago to add a class to my application since submitting CASPA and they said they’d add it to my application. Not sure if it’s just an oversight or what, but crossing my fingers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What email did you use? The one that I have tried is kicking back a error message to me.