2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, Livpell said:

those of you that have interviewed so far, how was the MMI format/interview in general? 

I really enjoyed the interview process! Everyone told me to just be myself and I can tell you that it was very true. They just truly want to know you and why you want to be a PA. It was all on zoom and I think the process went smooth. They sent us an email a few days before the interview outlining how they were going to do the MMI. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jdep27 said:

How long did it take for you guys to receive the supplemental application after you submitted to caspa? I still haven't gotten it yet.

So in CASPA your supplemental is that last section that is FSU specific questions. And then I received an email about 10 days after I was verified asking me to pay the $30 supplemental app fee. 

19 hours ago, jennsPA said:

So in CASPA your supplemental is that last section that is FSU specific questions. And then I received an email about 10 days after I was verified asking me to pay the $30 supplemental app fee. 

Are able to post the instructions on how to pay the $30 application fee? Today is the deadline so I don't think I'll get it in time.

45 minutes ago, Jdep27 said:

Are able to post the instructions on how to pay the $30 application fee? Today is the deadline so I don't think I'll get it in time.

Mine posted to MyFSU account that I have because I’m an FSU student. I’m not sure how it worked for those who weren’t students there already. I would send them an email explaining how you haven’t received it yet! 

I was interviewed on Monday, September 14. The interview processes was fairly simple and low stress. I would recommend watching MMi videos on youtube so you know how to think through some of the issues you might be presented with. They will tell you when they are meeting to discuss your interviews. For mine, they met to discuss it on Thursday, and I received a call Thursday night from Dr. Morgan offering me a seat in the program. Hope this is helpful!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, SteveL said:

I was interviewed on Monday, September 14. The interview processes was fairly simple and low stress. I would recommend watching MMi videos on youtube so you know how to think through some of the issues you might be presented with. They will tell you when they are meeting to discuss your interviews. For mine, they met to discuss it on Thursday, and I received a call Thursday night from Dr. Morgan offering me a seat in the program. Hope this is helpful!

Congrats!!!

55 minutes ago, SteveL said:

Congrats!! And thank you for posting this it was super helpful