UTMB 2020-2021

4 minutes ago, Jminugh said:

Hey Y'all!

I am a current UTMB PA student. I just wanted to let you know that they tend to start pulling off the waitlist as soon as christmas break is over. We go back and start our spring semester on 01/04 so I would assume that they will start around then! I know a ton of people in our class that were pulled off the waitlist and some were even called as late as June (1 month from starting). Keep an eye out on your emails and your portal! Keep up the positivity and hope- getting on the waitlist is such an accomplishment!

Thank you very much for the insight and encouragement! Oh hey Jordan, I remember you from the interview! I hope you’re doing well, and merry Christmas!

Edited by Wesley
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jminugh said:

Hey Y'all!

I am a current UTMB PA student. I just wanted to let you know that they tend to start pulling off the waitlist as soon as christmas break is over. We go back and start our spring semester on 01/04 so I would assume that they will start around then! I know a ton of people in our class that were pulled off the waitlist and some were even called as late as June (1 month from starting). Keep an eye out on your emails and your portal! Keep up the positivity and hope- getting on the waitlist is such an accomplishment!

Thank you so much for the update and for offering your help as well! 🙂 hopefully we will all be hearing soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...