2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 12/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, NFPA24 said:

Hey all, I know this has already been discussed thoroughly in this forum, but I'm not understanding where the above table came from. On their website they have the below table which would mean that total tuition (for 9 quarters) would be closer to $170,000, not $300,000. I don't know if I'm correct, am I missing something? Thanks!

http://med.stanford.edu/pa/tuition.html

1359203790_ScreenShot2020-12-24at2_15_32PM.png.2a7f79557d025998ccc34632c1fdcb47.png

I linked where I got it from, if it changed then they updated it~

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, husna97 said:

Does anyone know when they would reach out to us letting us know if we made it to the second interview in February?

I believe they are inviting for second interviews on a rolling basis. For instance, I interviewed last Wednesday (1/20) and received my invitation for a second interview two days later on Friday (1/22). However, I stopped by the tech help session to talk to Dr. Butler after my interview and she said that everyone should expect to know about second interviews the first week of February since the last first round interviews are on January 30th! Hope that’s helpful!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, midimension said:

I received the second interview invite yesterday 1/27. Dr. Butler said they're sending invitations through next week for interviews during the first couple weeks of Feb. They're hoping to send final acceptances by end of Feb!

Congrats!! When was your first interview?

21 hours ago, paschool3333 said:

Hi everybody! I have my interview tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on if the interview is traditional questions or MMI? No worries if no one can answer this. Thank you in advance:) 

I feel like I bombed mine but... Traditional questions. Make sure that you know your application and yourself and how you are aligned with their mission and goals (diversity, leadership, etc.) You got this! 

Edited by Noknok
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, christinat said:

I just interviewed yesterday as well. Hopefully we will all hear good news about the second round of interviews this week!

Has anyone sent thank you emails post-interviews? I can't seem to find any faculty members' emails on the website. Thanks! 🙂

I was planning on sending a thank you email but couldn't find one either!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, christinat said:

I just interviewed yesterday as well. Hopefully we will all hear good news about the second round of interviews this week!

Has anyone sent thank you emails post-interviews? I can't seem to find any faculty members' emails on the website. Thanks! 🙂

I sent one to Dr. Butler and she had forwarded it to the Doctor that interviewed me! I got her email through the email she had  sent with information regarding the interview process. 

• Like 1